Hacking Stuck on Wiigator 3 Launching Game Screen

bloomonkey03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try a backup in the newest backup launcher 0.3 It gets stuck on the screen that says Launching Game. It sounds like the disc is being read but it does not do anything. Anybody else run into this problem, or know how to solve it? Ive updated everything including CIos and Homebrew Channel. All the games I try are listed as working on the compatibility list.

Thanks for the help!

bloomonkey03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The screen just stays on the Launching Game Screen. The wii itself sounds like its loading but the screen just stays on Launching Game Screen. Nothing else happens so i just have to turn off the wii.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a problem like that , I forget what game it is , You mean you keeping hear the cd lens moving inside the wii but nothings happening ? just sits at a black screen

toastert2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please describe in detail what exactly your setup is... any homebrew/files/cios/apps you have installed previous to this conversation, enlighten us as to what exactly is on your wii..

could be a simply file conflict, or... could be the game, or maybe a misfire in the steps to take to prepare your wii for wiigator .3 beta

bloomonkey03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the start I have my games burnt on dvd-r using image burn at 2x. I downloaded the safe 3.3 update from hombrew channel. I downloaded 3in1SoftMod_REV2 and put all I tems on my sd card. I install wad 1-7 like the instructions say.

01-cIOS247-v5_fix-ppc_gba
02-DVDx_247-nw7
03-BackupLauncher0.1nce_247-TgamesCladil
04-BackupLauncher0.3bBLC_249-WiiShizza
05-SoftChipSVNr41_249-0raNGeCHiCKeN
06a-DiscDumper-alejandroues
06b-DiscDumper-alejandroues
07-cIOS249-v6_rr-nw7

then i put my game in load up BackupLauncher0.3bBLC from the channels and then Wiishizza pops up and I press launch game and it says launching game but then it just sits there.

also im confused with this part in the instructions:
IF you have the newest update, get IOS16 elsewhere, install it using standard wad manager,
and use davi92's provided "modified" wad manager (boot.mod then renamed to boot.dol) for EVERY step after this.

MysteriousCookie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats what happened to me when i burned faster than 1x
so its probably a bad burn
mad.gif

wasted 5 discs
two games

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one disk is might be a bad burn 2 disks could be a bad file or the loader just cant read it.... some games that work on wani's v1 loader dont work on gators v3 loader

bloomonkey03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Naruto Revolution 2, Mario Sluggers, and Boom Blox. They are all confirmed working on the compadibility list. Also where can I find WiiGeeLoaderios I want to try this and see if this works. But so far no luck Im burning on Dynex Disc DVD-R at 2x then tried at 6x still no luck.

chevellelv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed wiigator and I downloaded excite truck and patched it using brickbreaker. I then burned it to a Sony DVD-R using image burn. On the wii i load the backup launcher, insert disc and click launch game, it reads the disc and goes to the next screen were it says force ntsc-yes and no on all the others then after a few seconds the screen goes black and it says LOADING in the bottom right corner and it sits there. Is this a problem with the Disc or software or is it just normal and I should be a little more patient. Thanks.

arcaderat100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably just a bad ISO file. I had the same problem with Super Mario Galaxy. It said all the regions and game ID, etc. , then I'm stuck with a black screen. I waited forever and nothing appeared. So I'm trying to see if another ISO file will work. Galaxy is on the compatibility list, so it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y