Hacking Stuck on "Loading..." screen, complete NOOB please help.

Ozito

Who you gonna call?
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If formatting is the solution then you should try this application it has solved problems I've had with my memory cards, unless anyone else has any better application.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I've tried all those downloads as well... none work. I'm going to try a smaller SD card, maybe they sent me the wrong cards, though I ordered the SDHC It's the last thing to try at this point

Try the r4ds.com Kernel with a 2GB microSD, nothing larger than a 2GB.

ShopFear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna go buy a smaller GB SD card here soon, I'll update you guys to let you know if that was the problem. After 5 hours straight of working on this, I need a break! :hateit:

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound like a prick but I always wonder when I see these posts why didn't these people find this site and do research before purchasing the cards? I must have read at least a dozen reviews and researched which sites we're reliable for at least 2 weeks before making my first purchase back in 2008, which consequently are the same exact cards I still use today.

ShopFear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound like a prick but I always wonder when I see these posts why didn't these people find this site and do research before purchasing the cards? I must have read at least a dozen reviews and researched which sites we're reliable for at least 2 weeks before making my first purchase back in 2008, which consequently are the same exact cards I still use today.

Couple things....

1. My wife ordered the cards, as a surprise for my children, she's not the brightest when it comes to these sort of things.
2. I got the cards, just not the ones I thought I was getting, as stated in another comment, I disputed the charge, and got them free so it's a win/win. I will order better ones down the road, now that I'm in charge of all of this. I've found multiple sites that I was going to reorder from, by searching on here. I was going to place the order today, but these ones showed up, which I didn't think they were going to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0