Hacking Stuck in RCM

NinSwitch101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I was recently running ReiNX 2.4 with Switch firmware 8.0.1. I was also running tinfoil version 5.00.

I was having issues installing a game and heard that it was working fine on 9.0.1. so I then proceeded to update my tinfoil to the latest 6.00 version, and then my console to 9.0.1 through ChoiDujour NX. Installation and everything went fine, then rebooted my console through ChoiDujour once prompted.

After reboot, I noticed that none of my applications or games would launch and I kept getting an error message stating so, I then proceeded to power down my switch and give it a fresh restart. Powered back on holding down my toggle button, up volume and power button for a few seconds, then proceeding to inject the ReiNX payload through tegra RCM GUI 2.2 as normal. (plugging in the switch via USB cable displays RCM OK message). Once doing so the payload says that it has been injected successfully and my screen briefly flashes It ReiNX splash screen and then goes black... from this point nothing else happens.

Any advice on what I can do here? Rookie mistakes.:cry::switch:

NinSwitch101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I figured it might be 9.0.1 incompatibility. Would it be difficult to switch over to Atmosphere?
Also, any chance you can point me in the right direction to get some info on this? Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Zentik

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
well, I like to use "retroreloaded" CFW Pack launcher search github" "RetroGamer74/RR_RetroReloaded" it has readme in english

just download it and paste the content to the root of your SD Card, besides it can boot ATMOSPHERE, REINX, SX OSX, (you can select one of them in the bootmenu)

download too from the page the "NX PAYLOAD FORWARDER" and use TegraRCM Gui to boot RR or copy it to your dongle if you have one to boot the retroreloaded menu

The pack has all the usefull utilities, GetKey, Hekate, Incognito RCM, Memloader to launch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Easiest, simple way would be just restart scene, but player would restart from beginning.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thx in advance
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, thx in advance +1