Hacking Stuck in RCM

NinSwitch101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I was recently running ReiNX 2.4 with Switch firmware 8.0.1. I was also running tinfoil version 5.00.

I was having issues installing a game and heard that it was working fine on 9.0.1. so I then proceeded to update my tinfoil to the latest 6.00 version, and then my console to 9.0.1 through ChoiDujour NX. Installation and everything went fine, then rebooted my console through ChoiDujour once prompted.

After reboot, I noticed that none of my applications or games would launch and I kept getting an error message stating so, I then proceeded to power down my switch and give it a fresh restart. Powered back on holding down my toggle button, up volume and power button for a few seconds, then proceeding to inject the ReiNX payload through tegra RCM GUI 2.2 as normal. (plugging in the switch via USB cable displays RCM OK message). Once doing so the payload says that it has been injected successfully and my screen briefly flashes It ReiNX splash screen and then goes black... from this point nothing else happens.

Any advice on what I can do here? Rookie mistakes.:cry::switch:

NinSwitch101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I figured it might be 9.0.1 incompatibility. Would it be difficult to switch over to Atmosphere?
Also, any chance you can point me in the right direction to get some info on this? Any and all help is greatly appreciated

Zentik

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
well, I like to use "retroreloaded" CFW Pack launcher search github" "RetroGamer74/RR_RetroReloaded" it has readme in english

just download it and paste the content to the root of your SD Card, besides it can boot ATMOSPHERE, REINX, SX OSX, (you can select one of them in the bootmenu)

download too from the page the "NX PAYLOAD FORWARDER" and use TegraRCM Gui to boot RR or copy it to your dongle if you have one to boot the retroreloaded menu

The pack has all the usefull utilities, GetKey, Hekate, Incognito RCM, Memloader to launch

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Seeing as he was part of a drug gang back in the 80's I believe.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Given that Kal Penn is in it makes it better to watch it's not a white castle trip this year
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Every Christmas movie: People don't believe in Santa, something heart warming makes them believe again for the show
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Scrooge.
    +1
    It's like if Santa was God.
    A slightly controversial take but still.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It would be a good plot twist to have a Mr.Clause instead of a Mrs.clause
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Disney where you at
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    If you play by the Santa Clause rules, where you become Santa by killing the previous Santa...
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Santa Clause 27: Baked Alaska, Sarah Palin shoots Santa thinking he's an anarchocommunist burglar, and becomes the next Santa.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Santine.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    A Santa clause as president might make a good plot twist; countries are blowing each other up this Christmas and the president can't be found for an answer
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just drop bombs down chimneys instead of coal.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You've been very naughty this year, Saddam."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    My references are as outdated as I am.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Joe ho ho, Merry Christmas! You've been a very bad tovarisch, little Vlad. And you know what bad little boys get for Christmas? DRONE STRIKE!
    Bi den!"
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Instead of cookies you get meth infused bricks of weed
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "What if Joe Rogen was santa."
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Turns out Germany's version of Santa back in the 40s didn't go that well
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You don't wanna know where his toys were made.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Camp #2 or #4?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Or a Disney warehouse
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A Disney whorehouse.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Damn that's even worse
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Damn that's even worse