Hacking Stuck between two flash cards

ImYoungxD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
R4i Gold and DSTWO. I'm ordering it from realhotstuff since they have fast shipping.
$40 for DSTWO and $19 for R4i gold, $2 shipping

1. I know 3ds games are not playable but if they do find some "hack" to actually make it work, will any of these cards be able to play the 3ds games with a firmware update or do I have to buy a new flashcart?

2. I just want to play DS games, which card is best? Price wise is probably R4i Gold IMO. I don't care about any other features, I don't plan on updating 3ds firmware unless the flashcart's firmware works on that update.

Thanks.

phia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
R4i Gold and DSTWO. I'm ordering it from realhotstuff since they have fast shipping.
$40 for DSTWO and $19 for R4i gold, $2 shipping

1. I know 3ds games are not playable but if they do find some "hack" to actually make it work, will any of these cards be able to play the 3ds games with a firmware update or do I have to buy a new flashcart?

2. I just want to play DS games, which card is best? Price wise is probably R4i Gold IMO. I don't care about any other features, I don't plan on updating 3ds firmware unless the flashcart's firmware works on that update.

Thanks.
dstwo

back25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1-don't expect 3DS games on either

2-I think both cards will suit you well enough. I recommend DSTwo for being most future proof.

ImYoungxD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I may not even get a flash cart. I already have a DSI with working R4 that can play any DS games with Wood. I guess I'll just buy my 3ds games. Thanks for the info.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
1) Highly doubt that. Chances are you'll need a new cart.

2) The R4i should be good enough. Good that you are aware of the fact that you should update your cart before the console. *thumbs up* :)

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
DSTwo consumes a lot of battery, twice as much as R4i Gold.
That's why I chose R4i Gold.

Don't know about that.
U say that DSTWO works for 2 hours on the 3DS?
I would choose DS|TWO cause R4ids.cn started to be weird with the R4iGold card.
No updates for other revisions and DORASU Icon Rev C can't be updated i mean dfaq??
The site clearly says that the update it for Rev C.

back25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: