Strongest DEFEATABLE being in fiction (possible spoilers)

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was watching some movies, and i was thinking: "Man, what kind of monster it's really a threat in any kind of fiction, but it has some flaws that let him destroy", i'm talking about enemies or heroes who has the greatest of the power, but with some flaws, disadvantages,etc. It's a defeatable being by an specific method, or any other strategy, and i mean, defeatable in big words, because there are some heroes/villains that are just impossible to defeat like GER, so, in my opinion, i have some candidates, one of the most impressives it's:
Exdeath (Final Fantasy V and kinda Akame Ga Kill): The first enemy it's impressive, he has some beast moves, an excellent defense status, he has a base form really hard to put down, and for make things worse, he can control reality itself (kinda) so he almost killed the main cast, until they were saved by some souls, but that was another thing, the second form it's really awesome to watch and fight, and it's just simple hilarious that this it's a tree, a friggin deadly tree i must say.

The second enemy it's someone less impressive, but who has some feats, she is an incredibly warrior, with incredible feats like: - Destroying armies like nothing
- Able to drink something dangerous to a human being, and survive, and with that gain some new powers.
- Kick the ass of some of the protagonists like butter
- Ice powers, thanks to said beverage she consumed and her range of attacks it's quite open.
- Freeze time, by reducing the temperature in her area, she can stop time for some seconds, and considering her brute force, fighting intelligence and bravery, this it's one of the best advantages she has, most people will say that with this she is impossible to defeat, and no, she is defeatable, Kasumi surpassed the time stop and could deal some damage to his enemy, so, she it's defeatable in that sense.

I know it sounds almost ridiculous, since much enemies has great powers but they are defeatable, but i want to hear not any kind of enemies, i want to hear enemies that can deal with serious universal shit, or heroes aswell, that can defy some of the logic rules of the world with their powers, but even with that, are defeatable in a weird way, or conventional, you choose.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
my only thoughts so far are goku and tengen toppa gurren laggan, but I think they categorise as undefeatable.
They are defeatable, but not exactly easy to beat either, TTGL had some problems fighting against other beings, and Goku was killed, not one, but twice in a row, so, they sure qualify as beings defeatable, it all depends on the timeline though.

Reactions: keven3477

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I choose Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth
Notable attributes:
1. He's Jesus
2. He can slam dunk while sitting down
3. Was murdered only to come back to life and say "Forget this shit, I'm going to Heaven forever. PEACE!"
4. He's a total bad ass
5. He's Jesus
6. His Dad is God

Undefeatable. Even if he came back from his golden palace in the clouds and did get killed, he would just come back to life 3 days later and kick some ass. He has eternal life.

Yeah, I read about him in a book once. It's called Bible if I remember correctly.

Last edited by Dax_Fame,
Reactions: moerik

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Green Lanterns from DC fits, in most continuities. Their only real limit is their will and what they think is their limit, see Parallax. That said, DC writing tends to be inconsistent (though Marvel has problems as well, not playing favorites) and poor at times, not to mention it seems like the canon changes every time I check out a new story arc, so who knows anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do you have the mini radiator cooler? I Jerry rigged a heatsink and 5volt fan from a dead graphics card on mine, but eventually wanna get a real cooler/fan.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pure copper heat sink kit and fans
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know bout sets, I downloaded all the roms for mine separately.
    My 1500ish games is all hand picked and scraped it's taken me months but zero trash well except MAME.... Tried deleting clones and broke the originals uugghh
    +1
    I legit have been complaining about MAME for over 20 years... Hate the way they handle roms
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is a pain sometimes
    Now that they decided to add Tiger handheld and fruit machines.... Newer sets are worthless
    Because who doesn't want to emulate Halo LCD by Tiger when the machine needed to emulate it... Could just play Halo....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Batocera has some tiger games
    I don't have them on mine Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Waste of the 128kb they take
    +1
    Tiger handhelds are good for one thing.... Occupying space in a landfill
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They make good burning plastic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Makes me wonder if the Pi5 can play PS2? If there's even a core for it yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pi5 should be able to do ps2
    Try Dragon Quest VIII it ran perfectly on a core 2 Duo I had
    Easiest game to run I found
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps2 emulation is cake compared to 3 years ago
    Hardest is probably Gran Turismo 4
    It's much better now yes but Gran Turismo 4 is still the hardest one to emulate that I have in my collection
    Runs perfectly fine but it's as if I can feel it always on the boarder line of dropping a frame lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I ordered a spin ball couple days ago to add to my arcade cabinet, will be nice for games like golden tee, or bowling
    I always wanted a controller for like Ikari Warriors, Time Soldiers, Heavy Barrel, Forgotten Worlds games like those
    +1
    Not even sure what to call that controller
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    an online friend I've known since 2021 left me :( bc my attitude is "cutty"
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: an online friend I've known since 2021 left me :( bc my attitude is "cutty"