pkmn breeder
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afternoon,

Some mates came over last night, so we decided to get some streetpasses. I waited until our 3ds's were flashing (streetpass), then booted up the streetpass quest
but randomly I was presented with this message; Which neither I, nor my friends, nor anyone on google (that I could find) have ever seen before. Have you tempers
seen this.
Take a look. Im confused, what option do i press? What will happen?? It doesn't really make any sense to me.

Check it:-
IMAG0220-1.jpg

IMAG0219-1.jpg

-fishykipper

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i think this is referring to the streetpass miis you collect for the rpg game, say for example you find a mii via street pass and you enter the plaza from there you have to straight away go to the rpg game or you cannot use them in the game again if you exit, i think this applies to playing with your friend you are playing with too, if you exit the game while using the miis you have just found you will not be able to use them in find mii/rpg quest anymore.

it is really silly the way nintendo have done this because if you have a load of miis, say 300+ mii's you would have to play the rpg game nonstop for days on end without exiting very stupid, sort it out nintendo, a save option should be allowed.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I have had this a few times, it is if you already have a streetpass and try and collect more without venture forth or collecting puzzle pieces, the first time it happened I didn't know what it meant and ignored it only to lose the ability to use 3 streetpass Mii's- I agree with it being annoying, especially due to...

jalaneme said:
it is really silly the way nintendo have done this because if you have a load of miis, say 300+ mii's you would have to play the rpg game nonstop for days on end without exiting very stupid, sort it out nintendo, a save option should be allowed.

..there is a ten Mii limit on streetpass, so if you are in a room with 20 3ds users you have to get ten, collect all puzzle pieces and venture forth in the quest, then gather your next ten and do the same.

SSFiv has a ten at a time limit on streetpass too, but DOA has just 8?!

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i've had a very similar message but it said:

You haven't played any of your games lately,
if you don't play them now, you won't be able to play them anymore.

So what? Nintendo are threatening to delete your streetpass plaza games if you haven't played them in a while?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @DinohScene, Hi