Streetpass bots?

Cheezball420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yo wassup guys i have a simply maybe dumb question.

Does any program out there exists which allow you to have streetpass visitors without having a second 3ds or a friend? Or idk can you trigger Streetpass meets about the internet?

If any of you guys now how to get streetpass meets without having a second 3ds i would apreciate if you could tell me.

Have a great Weekend :D

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yo wassup guys i have a simply maybe dumb question.

Does any program out there exists which allow you to have streetpass visitors without having a second 3ds or a friend? Or idk can you trigger Streetpass meets about the internet?

If any of you guys now how to get streetpass meets without having a second 3ds i would apreciate if you could tell me.

Have a great Weekend :D
You are...quite a long ways late for streetpass relay points. They use to be a thing yes. But nintendo done away with the relay point stations which killed off the homepass relays aswell. There is a thread about CECD files which store the streetpass info. But thats it.

'StreetPass 2: Rise from the Ashes' https://gbatemp.net/threads/streetpass-2-rise-from-the-ashes.526749/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit