Gaming Street Pass must suck for many of you

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I get occasional hits; sometimes I get a lot if I'm where there is a crowd, such as a museum with foreigners (like being in Wales and encountering coach loads of French students, for instance).

I still carry it to top up coins and work on Puzzle Swap...

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I work in a campsite in Catalonia (Spain) and i took my 3DS with me every day to work, so now i have 50 people matched. Every day got 1-2 matches, and have pretty much pink pieces than i can belive, cause this is only July-August, the high season.

In Winter is gonna be the Hell for Streetpass matching, nobody comes here never...

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I work in a campsite in Catalonia (Spain) and i took my 3DS with me every day to work, so now i have 50 people matched. Every day got 1-2 matches, and have pretty much pink pieces than i can belive, cause this is only July-August, the high season.

In Winter is gonna be the Hell for Streetpass matching, nobody comes here never...
It's august here, and i only had like 3 streetpass matched.
Italy's full of vita fanboys X)

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

It's august here, and i only had like 3 streetpass matched.
Italy's full of vita fanboys X)
Had a lot of matches from England and Holland, and just 4 from France, but is not good for the pink pieces, got only 7...

But one day matched a guy who had ALL pink pieces and only had 112 people matched, was a WTF????

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I consistantly get Street Pass tagged by my pastor's daughter, the only other person I personally know that has a 3DS. I tend to get one to three if I make sure to stop by GameStop when my wife goes to WalMart. Oddly enough, the electronics guy at our local KMart is the most reliable of all my tags.

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work at a gamestop and usually get about 5 - 15 streetpasses in a day from a lot of our customers and a few employees. I just wish the pink pieces were easier to get :(

hakujintanuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also live in Japan and easily get 10 a day just on my commute TO work in the morning.

I have nearly 2000 Miis in my plaza and occasionally StreetPass people who have 3000ish.

StreetPass is awesome for New Super Mario Bros 2, as it can give me 15 Coin Rush challenges in a simple trip into Tokyo and back. That adds a TON of replay value to the game and is an extremely effective way to rack up coins fast (as you also get your opponent's record added to your coin total).

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I must thank Nintendo Japan for making so much content available at their service. Now more and more Singapore handheld gamers are buying Japanese consoles.

Out of 15 streetpasses I have, 8 of them are from Japan. Gosh, Singapore can't have THAT many Japanese tourists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: No one expects the Spanish insemination!!!!