Street Fighter X Tekken Pac-Man and Mega Man Revealed

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While it's great that Crapcom is finally bringing back Megaman, I'm betting the character will be a huge joke in game. His helmet isn't nearly that askew in the box art. Crapcom is probably doing this to take a shot at Keiji Infune since he left Crapcom in 2010. I can't believe I'm the first one in this thread to mention this possibility.
The thought of " they must be trolling with this MegaMan" did come to mind, but I kept it to myself. :P

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
While it's great that Crapcom is finally bringing back Megaman, I'm betting the character will be a huge joke in game. His helmet isn't nearly that askew in the box art. Crapcom is probably doing this to take a shot at Keiji Infune since he left Crapcom in 2010. I can't believe I'm the first one in this thread to mention this possibility.

Hahaha you are so right! Probably they are.

But I mean their trolls must have some very good sense of humor to this jhahaha.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hahaha you are so right! Probably they are.

But I mean their trolls must have some very good sense of humor to this jhahaha.
Honestly I think its more about trolling megaman fans who have been wanting megaman all this time, make him appear in umvc3, wheres mm legends 3, etc. Also I'm sure they also did this because its megamans 25th anniversary, what better way to recognize the 25th birthday than by debuting a playable ugly boxart megaman and take a jab at megaman fans longing for megaman's return.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
While this design is especially hilarious, the bad artwork joke is starting to get old.
Also the character description rubs me the wrong way.

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That fat Mega Man is a big insult to fans.

Joking of course. It's nice to see Capcom having some fun with their games. That Mega Man is sexy X)

Lushay

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this game will do well. Honestly it looks weird. and they just made it weirder. I bet this game is getting another version before the end of the year, adding even more random characters. like Blinky or Edward Falcon from powerstones lol.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Also...

Frankwest-mega-man.png

Albeit slightly different armor, the resemblance is uncanny.

FRANK WEST IS THE REAL MEGA MAN.

lol this is exactly what I thought when I saw it!
Also I heard only Vita and PS3 are getting extra characters so I think I'll be skipping this game unless there is an ultra mega version after with everything for 360.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pacman is awesome!!
american MegaDude fits really well the game art style, :lol:

glad so see Rockman return is some form.... but, Im still waiting for a new game

- ugliest cover ever -

He looked like that before he took it up the pooper from the weaboos and got ani-mated.

wrong, that's the american cover that came AFTER the original release in japan

rockman.jpg

you americans always need to put steroids on the cover and change the name of the game

Reactions: 2 people

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
The European cover was the best though.

boxart-mm1-eu.jpg

Sadly we got pooped on when it comes to how the game plays, 50hz vs 60hz.
Luckily I played the NTSC version in the late 90's early 2000's. You see, my cousins (not my Swedish ones) had a huge NES/SNES collection at the time.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime I see anything to do with this game I get more and more mad. Why is Ono still allowed to run fighting games into the ground? We don't need another Capcom Fighting Jam.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly we got pooped on when it comes to how the game plays, 50hz vs 60hz.
Luckily I played the NTSC version in the late 90's early 2000's. You see, my cousins (not my Swedish ones) had a huge NES/SNES collection at the time.
we got the japanese pirated (by chinese) version here in south america
NTSC 60hz with the original cover and difficult setting (wich become the "hard" mode in usa and europe)

most of the people here know him by Rockman (the original name), not Mega Man

btw... I really like how the cover states: "high resolution graphics" :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill