OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.playfire.com
XP
Country
Poland
Okay, it looked like that. Today I was playing Tenchu SA and Rayman TV Party on Wii (3.3E, soft modded, Wiigator's Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma). Everything was fine to the moment in which I wanted to go back to Wii menu while playing Rayman. As always, I clicked Return to Wii menu, window pop up, "Do you really want to exit?" - "Yes". I'm waiting until the menu will show up, but it didn's show. Instead of menu, Wii showed message, that menu system files are corrupted...
hate2.gif
I think, wtf? I didn't done anything wrong and besides, I was only playing, not installing any ios, cios etc... I turned Wii off and after a while on. It... launched normal as always, wads are working, options, disc games, channels, everything works fine. What could be reason that my Wii gone crazy at that time? Could somebody answer me? And please, don't say that it was Rabbids doing
wink.gif

mikedx42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds to me like a bona fide error. I have corrupted NAND flash on my Wii and I had NO homebrew installed - Launch day wii with modchip.

Try looking at your saves or your channels - you probably have an entry that is "???' (icon will be three question marks). Try deleting it with the Wii interface, but note the exact size - you may find you need to delete it using anytitledeleter or similar

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can also try running BootMii's RestoreMii feature to see any NAND errors and bad blocks that are present.

chrPL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.playfire.com
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, I have Gamma Loader channel which is seen in options as "???" and it have 11 blocks. But I have it for something about 4 months now and this is first time something like this happened. Anyway, tomorrow I'll delete it for my Wii's safety. And last question, in your opinion, is this really big problem (or error, hard to define it...) that'll be repeating from time to time (after I delete mentioned channel) or it was kinda 'one-time error'? I was really angry at that moment
dry.gif
. And thanks for fast replies
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY