Hacking Strange click on DS Lite Touch screen

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I just wondered if anyone else had experienced a click sound when pressing on the touch screen? I have only just opened the new DS lite and when the left side of the touch screen is pressed I can feel it giving way and moving back into the unit. I am tempted to take it back but want to know if anyone has any experience with this as the drive to the store is around 1hr and 45 mins

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oooh, normally I would just return it, but seeing as to how far you are, I would get second thoughts. =/

Now, if that affects gameplay by making it uncalibrated, or if the screen is very loose, then I would recommend you to go if you're willing to.

Gab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'd suggest you return it. It might make the touch screen layer itself loose from the actual lower screen since it seems that they're not attached to the frame properly.
If you couldn't return it, a possible fix might be a replacement case but I'm not quite sure with that.

Byakkotai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I just spoke to the retailer and after a lengthy 15 mins complaint he said that he was willing to drive a DS lite down to another store that is only 10 mins away from my house. I paid for the DS using some vouchers I had from a previous complaint to the company and I basically said that if this is how they treat me after one complaint I would go higher. Lol

Thanks anyway for all your suggestions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far