ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do have the old copy of it but sadly the codes doesn't work. its not crashing my game like the new plugin but somehow the codes wont have any effect. i just tried it out. maybe the old plugin is not compatible with version 1.1? anyhow, yes i will skip my cooking competition for now and wait for any update
Before you go to the cooking festival pls make sure that all cheats are disabled. It might be conflicting with something but I’m not really for certain. I personally haven’t had any problems.

rixxxxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Before you go to the cooking festival pls make sure that all cheats are disabled. It might be conflicting with something but I’m not really for certain. I personally haven’t had any problems.

i think it conflict with the speed buffs code, but weirdly i've been able to enter other competition whilst using the speed buff turned on.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it conflict with the speed buffs code, but weirdly i've been able to enter other competition whilst using the speed buff turned on.
Yea codes like that need to be disabled before doing any event. Also have you tried to enter the contest? Are you still crashing?

rixxxxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yea codes like that need to be disabled before doing any event. Also have you tried to enter the contest? Are you still crashing?

i made a few scenarios, since i saved my game during the morning while the speed buff turned on, here are some things i could inform you:

- It crashes if i enter cooking competition while the speed buff codes are active
- it crashes even if i do not use any code and disable the 3dsluma plugin boot.firm. this might happen because i saved the game in the morning of the competition day while the speed buff is on.
- i tried to fast forward to the nearest competition which is the harvest festival and i am able to enter the competition just fine and i am competing in legend class. All this while the speed buff is on.
- I tried to fast forward to another cooking competition but this time i save a day before, load the game with no cheats at all. This time i can enter the cooking competition.

So far this is what i can report to you. Hopefully someone can also confirm whether its really is the speed buff codes that prevent me from entering the cooking competition without crashing or it is just my game.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made a few scenarios, since i saved my game during the morning while the speed buff turned on, here are some things i could inform you:

- It crashes if i enter cooking competition while the speed buff codes are active
- it crashes even if i do not use any code and disable the 3dsluma plugin boot.firm. this might happen because i saved the game in the morning of the competition day while the speed buff is on.
- i tried to fast forward to the nearest competition which is the harvest festival and i am able to enter the competition just fine and i am competing in legend class. All this while the speed buff is on.
- I tried to fast forward to another cooking competition but this time i save a day before, load the game with no cheats at all. This time i can enter the cooking competition.

So far this is what i can report to you. Hopefully someone can also confirm whether its really is the speed buff codes that prevent me from entering the cooking competition without crashing or it is just my game.
Actually I think you just saying that is the case. If you saved it the day of the festival even if you have it disabled it still works like it’s on because you saved it. The cheat will remain active until it either wears off or the next day comes around. But it’s strange because it works for the harvest festival. It may not work because your dealing with food for the cooking festival and since the buffs are basically based off of what you eat it may be affecting the festival all together. Just make sure you disable codes before an event happens.

KatakNakal007

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
why the the cheat doesnt work in my n3ds, it is because the update and the dlc?, i already download the new plugin ,the green screen appear, but when i turn on the cheat nothing change, anyone can help me
*sorry for my bad english

programmedsleep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm having a problem with the cheat plugin. I have a New 2DS 11.6. Has b9 custom firmware installed and everything is up to date. I don't have any problems when setting up the cheat itself, bootNTR selector and that works all fine, I get the green screen etc... However once I'm in game and I press select and turn on a cheat, ANY cheat, it doesn't work. If anyone could help me out that would be great!

programmedsleep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For reference to anyone else having this problem, I did some fiddling and realised that this cheat plugin didn't work with the updated version of the game. So I removed the update and everything now works fine.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are most likely using the old plugin which isn’t even available on the front page anymore. Also as far as the boot ntr goes it’s not going to work at this moment I’m still in the process of fixing it. You guys need to move to the ctrpf plugin (txt) for the time being.

Last edited by Queen of SoS,

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone mind sending me a complete cheat list that doesn’t have the cheats in folders. I think ntr might not be able to handle so many folders inside of folders. I’m thinking that is the problem. The last plugin I made before it stopped working didn’t have a lot of folders in the plugin so I’m trying to check that out.

karikatourea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok, I can't manage to open up the plugin menu.
This is my first time trying though, so it's highly possible I'm doing something wrong.

I'm using the plugin uploaded in the first page and BootNTR 3.2. It's on the plugin folder, inside a folder named by its serial number (I also putting it directly in the plugin folder, neither worked)
I'm on version 1.1, and I have also installed the Hamtaro and the TLE patch, and the DLC.
When I boot the game, I'm able to open the NTR (NTR CFW 3.6) menu by pressing X+Y, but the available options are about screen brightness,hotkeys, screenshots, etc and not game related.
After the initial 3DS booting screen, I can't no longer activate the menu neither by X+Y or Select.

Also, on a sidenote, I was wondering if there is a working save editor for version 1.1? I tried Rain Thunder's, but for some reason it can't load my save (USA version). Invalid save file it says.

I'm just looking for a way to loan myself a few thousand bells so I can get a headstart....

EDIT: I deleted the 1.1 upgrade through freeshop, and temporally removed the patches. But I wasn't able to load my files without the update.

Last edited by karikatourea,

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I can't manage to open up the plugin menu.
This is my first time trying though, so it's highly possible I'm doing something wrong.

I'm using the plugin uploaded in the first page and BootNTR 3.2. It's on the plugin folder, inside a folder named by its serial number (I also putting it directly in the plugin folder, neither worked)
I'm on version 1.1, and I have also installed the Hamtaro and the TLE patch, and the DLC.
When I boot the game, I'm able to open the NTR (NTR CFW 3.6) menu by pressing X+Y, but the available options are about screen brightness,hotkeys, screenshots, etc and not game related.
After the initial 3DS booting screen, I can't no longer activate the menu neither by X+Y or Select.

Also, on a sidenote, I was wondering if there is a working save editor for version 1.1? I tried Rain Thunder's, but for some reason it can't load my save (USA version). Invalid save file it says.

I'm just looking for a way to loan myself a few thousand bells so I can get a headstart....

EDIT: I deleted the 1.1 upgrade through freeshop, and temporally removed the patches. But I wasn't able to load my files without the update.
You need to go back a few pages and download the ctr plugin and set that up and press select and it’ll work. The plugin is current a work in progress again until I figure out what went wrong. And there is not a save editor for trio of towns but there is one for the first Story of Seasons. It’s invalid because you’re using the wrong game for that plugin.

karikatourea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You need to go back a few pages and download the ctr plugin and set that up and press select and it’ll work. The plugin is current a work in progress again until I figure out what went wrong. And there is not a save editor for trio of towns but there is one for the first Story of Seasons. It’s invalid because you’re using the wrong game for that plugin.

I found the file, and yes, it works!! Only problem is I have to quickly press HOME in BootNTR right away when it prompts me to, if I'm a second late it crashes. I think I might have replaced a file I shouldn't have. Still, it's not too hard to be on time, and the plugin works beautifully.

Thank you very, very much!

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the file, and yes, it works!! Only problem is I have to quickly press HOME in BootNTR right away when it prompts me to, if I'm a second late it crashes. I think I might have replaced a file I shouldn't have. Still, it's not too hard to be on time, and the plugin works beautifully.

Thank you very, very much!
You shouldn’t be using bootntr at all if you’re using luma + the ctr plugin. Make sure you’re the ctr plugin and the latest luma. It’s probably crashing because you’re using the ctr plugin and bootntr. When you start your 3ds just go to the game that you’re trying cheat and it should load. So it’s power on-go to game-then see the green flash.

karikatourea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You shouldn’t be using bootntr at all if you’re using luma + the ctr plugin. Make sure you’re the ctr plugin and the latest luma. It’s probably crashing because you’re using the ctr plugin and bootntr. When you start your 3ds just go to the game that you’re trying cheat and it should load. So it’s power on-go to game-then see the green flash.

I guess I really replaced a file I shouldn't.
It crashes when I open luma updater, homebrew, FBI... It loads them normally, but just for a few seconds.

EDIT: GodMode9 is smarter than me and kept a boot.firm back up. So homebrew, luma, etc do not crash anymore, but plugins stopped working.
EDIT2: Plugin started working again, homebrew and cfw crashes. The only thing I did differently was to boot luma to enable patches.
EDIT3: Installed latest version of luma (by computer and dragging the files to sd card, lumaupdater was crashing.) Homebrew works fine now, but the plugin stopped working again.
Oh well. I can always use the boot.firm that you provided when I want to use it, and replace it when I want to use homebrew again.

Last edited by karikatourea,

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I really replaced a file I shouldn't.
It crashes when I open luma updater, homebrew, FBI... It loads them normally, but just for a few seconds.

EDIT: GodMode9 is smarter than me and kept a boot.firm back up. So homebrew, luma, etc do not crash anymore, but plugins stopped working.
EDIT2: Plugin started working again, homebrew and cfw crashes. The only thing I did differently was to boot luma to enable patches.
EDIT3: Installed latest version of luma (by computer and dragging the files to sd card, lumaupdater was crashing.) Homebrew works fine now, but the plugin stopped working again.
Oh well. I can always use the boot.firm that you provided when I want to use it, and replace it when I want to use homebrew again.
Yea that’s a con with luma and ctr. You can only use the boot.firm for the games. Home brew and the like crash when the plugin is used. Just switch between the two boot.firms like you said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back