Gaming Story of Seasons Trio of Towns 1.1 Update

DuliaDarling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, I couldn't really find an answer.

Is it possible to install the SOS:TOT DLC without having to buy it? I bought it on my old account but then my DS had to be factory reset and I couldn't transfer my nintendo accounts.Is it possible to install it like a CIA or something? If so, how, and where do I find the download for it? (PM me that part probably, bcuz GBATemp won't allow it to be posted.)

DuliaDarling

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be Tuesday when I get the ability to actually do this, but if I have any problems I might ask ya. But as it is, thank you so much! Didn't know freeShop was something XD never heard of it before.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it's added? I don't see it at 18 March 2018?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or can you please PM me where I can find the dlc and the update download file, please?
The title keys site has the DLC and the update. I cannot tell you where to find it other than that. Google "3ds title keys", then search for Trio of Towns. Just know it only has the USA version.

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shows in FS definitely, along with it being on that iso site. But if you bought it just call Nintendo and they can do an account transfer back to that system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-