Story of Seasons Trio of Towns 1.1 Update

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by DuliaDarling, Mar 3, 2018.

1. DuliaDarling
    OP

DuliaDarling Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2018
    United States
    I'm sorry if this has already been answered somewhere, I couldn't really find an answer.

Is it possible to install the SOS:TOT DLC without having to buy it? I bought it on my old account but then my DS had to be factory reset and I couldn't transfer my nintendo accounts.Is it possible to install it like a CIA or something? If so, how, and where do I find the download for it? (PM me that part probably, bcuz GBATemp won't allow it to be posted.)

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    freeShop has the DLC and the v1.1 update.

DuliaDarling likes this.
  3. DuliaDarling
    OP

DuliaDarling Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2018
    United States
    It'll be Tuesday when I get the ability to actually do this, but if I have any problems I might ask ya. But as it is, thank you so much! Didn't know freeShop was something XD never heard of it before.

4. Calous

Calous Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2018
    Indonesia
    When it's added? I don't see it at 18 March 2018?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Or can you please PM me where I can find the dlc and the update download file, please?

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    The title keys site has the DLC and the update. I cannot tell you where to find it other than that. Google "3ds title keys", then search for Trio of Towns. Just know it only has the USA version.

6. OfficialFBomb

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    It shows in FS definitely, along with it being on that iso site. But if you bought it just call Nintendo and they can do an account transfer back to that system.