Country
United States

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you have a region-free modchip in your Wii?

If you do then patching it won't help.

it did for NTSC users with mario strikers

Err.. No it didn't if you read later in that thread they farked up.

Yet here I am playing Mario Strikers (non patched) on my US Wii

Did I say that it didn't work on NTSC consoles. N O

I said that if it doesn't work on region-free modchips then it won't work after being run through a region patching program, they use the exact same system of patching.

EDIT - How pray tell are you running a PAL image on an NTSC console without a regionfree chip or patching.......

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
genius the logical answer to that would be. . . wait for it. . . . Turning on the region free setting to ON on my Wiikey. Oh guess what Bleach works to with out a patch. Hmm? This is MADNESS!!

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
from what i've read on other sites it's confirmed non-working for Pal users. It's a shame, as we probably have to wait for several months until they release it in Pal territories. oh well

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
from what i've read on other sites it's confirmed non-working for Pal users. It's a shame, as we probably have to wait for several months until they release it in Pal territories. oh well
I won't say the exact date as it's been posted in this thread a couple of times already, but it is out on PAL in LESS than a month.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
from what i've read on other sites it's confirmed non-working for Pal users. It's a shame, as we probably have to wait for several months until they release it in Pal territories. oh wellI won't say the exact date as it's been posted in this thread a couple of times already, but it is out on PAL in LESS than a month.

Really? Well that's not too bad then, I expected it to be released in Autumn or something. PAL users usually get shafted when it comes to new releases in other territories

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
genius the logical answer to that would be. . . wait for it. . . . Turning on the region free setting to ON on my Wiikey. Oh guess what Bleach works to with out a patch. Hmm? This is MADNESS!!

You sir are a moron, go back and read what I wrote to the original poster.

The original poster stated that the NTSC image did not work in his PAL Wii.
I asked if he had a region-free modchip, because if he did (which he did, wiikey) then there was no point in trying the region-free patching program. (BTW the region-free patching program is not the Wiikey software disc, very different!!!!)

Then you start talking shite about how it does make a difference...

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You sir are a moron, go back and read what I wrote to the original poster.

no way you don't say! To bad I wasn't referring to that now was I? are you really that freaking retarded? pottageb said it worked for Mario strikers then you said Err.. No it didn't if you read later in that thread they farked up. Referring to a PAL IMAGE on an NTSC-U System.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

no way you don't say! To bad I wasn't referring to that now was I? are you really that freaking retarded? pottageb said it worked for Mario strikers then you said Err.. No it didn't if you read later in that thread they farked up. Referring to a PAL IMAGE on an NTSC-U System.

No I stated -

QUOTE said:
Do you have a region-free modchip in your Wii?

If you do then patching it won't help.

MEANING - If he has already tried an image on a region-free modchip and it didn't work then using the converting program will not help.

potttageb said -

it did for NTSC users with mario strikers

IMPLYING - That patching an image to region-free would help even if a game didn't boot on a region-free modchip.

I COULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT GAME WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ALL I WAS MAKING -

If somebody has already tried an image on a region-free modchip and it didn't work then using the converting program will not help.

andyfreeman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys who cares am still gettin over the fact that am not gonna be able to play Mario Party this evening, stop thread clogging and do it via Pm's if you guys have personal issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol