Hacking Still no acekard from Lighttake!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Moose13 said:
I too ordered 3 from Lightake on 1/7/10. Tracking says it left singapore on 1/15. It's now 2/15. The order is over 6 weeks old ans still nothing.
How could it take 4 weeks after it left port in Singapore?
I got sick of waiting last week and ordered from Leetmod. Came in 3 days.

Now that I know I'll never order from Lightake again. 6 weeks is just crazy, holidays or not. I just hope it shows up in the next few days, or I hope Paypal steps up and hunts my $ back.

If it left Singapore on the 15th of January, how can it be Lightake's fault that the postage doesn't work? They're not even related in any way.. Sheesh people should really chill and take a look around before posting that it's a stores fault that a post office is dung.

It's simple to buy from a store in the same country that you live in. Sure I could order from Finland and receive the product the next day. If I wanted to order from Europe, it might take a week or so easily let alone talk about ordering from Asia. Have you tried ordering something via international shipping during Christmas? The same effect takes place on the Chinese New Year.. I've ordered quite a few times from China/Asia and every time I've had to wait about 3-5 weeks to get the package and it wasn't even New Year...

-Qtis

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no offense, but impatient idiots that don't understand how online retailing works are the reason i would NEVER sell anything in an online store.

I'd get so pissed and tired of people contacting me whining that their packet isn't there yet, like they expect me to be able to do something about it.

if your packet gets lost in the mail every retailer will send you replacement, but it may take two months before any retailer declares their wares lost in transit. And this happens 1 out of 10.000 times.

Lightake, i admire your dedication and patience, i know i sure wouldn't have it.

If you order ANYTHING from another country, your packet will spend times in Customs. There, your packet may sit on a shelf before being inspected and released. It may be one day, it may be two weeks, depending how bussy and lazy they are.
then, there is always the chance that your packet gets swiped at customs, this was the case when i ordered a ModChip. The online tracking reflected the fact that my packet was not allowed entry into the country, and the online retailer simply send out another one in a different package.

it took a grandtotal of two and a half months before i got my ordered item. Now i can scream, yell, and swear at the online retailer, but don't y'all see how stupid this would be? What do you expect them to do about it?

As a retialer, i can only controll the handling of my merchandise untill it enters transit.
I can make sure to get your packet to the post office in a speedy manner, but that is all i can do for you, and that is all anybody is able to do for you. Instead of cursing the retailer, call up your USPS or Canada post or whatever and bitch at them, hell, you can even get in touch with customs and bitch at them too, but i am telling you, your complaining will fall on deaf ears.

Lower your expectations when ordering things online. They may take for freaking ever to get to your place. ain't a thing anybody can do about it.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
rave420 said:
no offense, but impatient idiots that don't understand how online retailing works are the reason i would NEVER sell anything in an online store.

I'd get so pissed and tired of people contacting me whining that their packet isn't there yet, like they expect me to be able to do something about it.

if your packet gets lost in the mail every retailer will send you replacement, but it may take two months before any retailer declares their wares lost in transit. And this happens 1 out of 10.000 times.

Lightake, i admire your dedication and patience, i know i sure wouldn't have it.

If you order ANYTHING from another country, your packet will spend times in Customs. There, your packet may sit on a shelf before being inspected and released. It may be one day, it may be two weeks, depending how bussy and lazy they are.
then, there is always the chance that your packet gets swiped at customs, this was the case when i ordered a ModChip. The online tracking reflected the fact that my packet was not allowed entry into the country, and the online retailer simply send out another one in a different package.

it took a grandtotal of two and a half months before i got my ordered item. Now i can scream, yell, and swear at the online retailer, but don't y'all see how stupid this would be? What do you expect them to do about it?

As a retialer, i can only controll the handling of my merchandise untill it enters transit.
I can make sure to get your packet to the post office in a speedy manner, but that is all i can do for you, and that is all anybody is able to do for you. Instead of cursing the retailer, call up your USPS or Canada post or whatever and bitch at them, hell, you can even get in touch with customs and bitch at them too, but i am telling you, your complaining will fall on deaf ears.

Lower your expectations when ordering things online. They may take for freaking ever to get to your place. ain't a thing anybody can do about it.

Amen. Glad to see someone else as frustrated as me with people not understanding the worldwide posting.

As a side note, there is a reason you can pay extra for faster shipment. Pay for the DHL/UPS and you'll have your order in a few days...

-Qtis

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that I don't understand the post system, it's that all my purchases from China, Hong Kong were (apparently) processed abnormaly fast, took less than 2 weeks to arrive. I'd read lots of favourable reviews, plus Lightake's website said orders could take a month but they did not say it could take up to... never.

Edit: My package just arrived, I feel like an idiot. But still... They could have said on their site that it would likely take longer than a month.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Gariscus said:
It's not that I don't understand the post system, it's that all my purchases from China, Hong Kong were (apparently) processed abnormaly fast, took less than 2 weeks to arrive. I'd read lots of favourable reviews, plus Lightake's website said orders could take a month but they did not say it could take up to... never.

Edit: My package just arrived, I feel like an idiot. But still... They could have sid on their site that it would likely take longer than a month.
Hi Gariscus,

I fully understand your feelings when you didn't get your packages . I always try to explain everything in detail when I first get into this business , but after a little while I found no matter what I said patiently or technically or something like that, people who are not familiar with worldwide shipping still think we scam them . Of course , they'll finally understand the whole things when they get the packages.
Forgive me I didn't explain for these issues when you post it , I believe time would tell us all the things .

It took months to get the packages is just because during End October to mid February the post office are always overloaded .
And thanks for your feed back .
Jason

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
rave420 said:

Thanks for your understanding and share the experience with us .
We are also looking better shipping method to solve this issue , just it is pretty difficult to find the balance between the price and delivery time .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi