Hacking Still no acekard from Lighttake!

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep recommending leetmod, but people keep ignoring me on this subject. leetmod.com is based in Blaine, WA (walking distance from the Canadian border). They ship your item within a couple days of your order (I ordered my Ak2i on a friday, it was shipped on the following monday). Took 3 days to arrive (free shipping).

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from them 6 weeks ago and my product(not an Acekard) hasn't arrived.
frown.gif

I won't be purchasing from them again.

I've submitted a review on the Shoptemp page(actually two seperate reviews, a made a second one thinking that because the first review hadn't appeared on the page I'd submitted it incorrectly(do you have to wait for your review to appear?).

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My order was processed and sent to Finland as of today February 11th. Ordered on the 26th of January so it took them 2 weeks to get it out of post (this was due to HK being late after Chinese New Year, ie tracking was available since the 29th of January). Hopefully they arrive soon since I want to bash that DSi XL into working with all my games and saves. Well at least my CycloDS works with the DSL
tongue.gif

So far no problems with Lightake.com, tracking is working. Maybe you guys had a bad time in ordering? Hopefully you do get refunds if the products don't appear :I

-Qtis

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
End October to mid February due to Christmas and Chinese New Year rush and holiday interruptions. Orders placed during this time can experience month long delays

All China/Hong Kong based site got the same issue , not just us , we are very sorry for the delay though . Hope you get your packages soon .

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Guys I wouldn't be surprised.
When I ordered from dealextreme, it came 3 MONTHS later.
Yeah.
It's free shipping from China; so that's what you get :/

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i ordered one from lightake on 11/28/10 and it got here two days ago (02/10/11), how is that for shipping times
tongue.gif

i know it ain't there fault, i am just posting this to provide some reassurance that some packages will take time, and there is NOTHING the retailer can do about it.

But there is something the customer can do about it! Pay for express shipping using UPS / DHL.

i hate how everybody always gets free shipping AND THEN BITCHES AT THE RETAILER for horrible delivery times. You want your stuff faster, pay for extra shipping, or order from a site that has free shipping and is in your country.

'nuff said.

zelda123456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rave420 said:
i ordered one from lightake on 11/28/10 and it got here two days ago (02/10/11), how is that for shipping times
tongue.gif

i know it ain't there fault, i am just posting this to provide some reassurance that some packages will take time, and there is NOTHING the retailer can do about it.

But there is something the customer can do about it! Pay for express shipping using UPS / DHL.

i hate how everybody always gets free shipping AND THEN BITCHES AT THE RETAILER for horrible delivery times. You want your stuff faster, pay for extra shipping, or order from a site that has free shipping and is in your country.

'nuff said.

Yep its called Oshippingzone china to U.s 20 days with full air mail tracking, hows that for free shipping?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
zelda123456 said:
rave420 said:
tongue.gif

'nuff said.

Yep its called Oshippingzone china to U.s 20 days with full air mail tracking, hows that for free shipping?

Except that it may too take a few months if it gets stuck in the post/customs in China. Just to let you know that no shop there is in any way superior after the package has been shipped (and is in the care of the post office)...

-Qtis

EDIT: My package seems to have arrived in Finland just today so that makes it a total of 2-3 weeks that it will arrive at my doorstep. Bang there we go!
biggrin.gif

EDIT2:
Item registrations
13.02.2011, 11:51 Item has arrived to country 01000 HKI VANTAA, ULKOMAANTERMINAALI
10.02.2011, 15:39 Departured to Finland 01000 Ulkomaa/Foreign country
29.01.2011, 17:31 Posted from country of departure 01000 Ulkomaa/Foreign country
EDIT3: The AK2i and the DSTwo that I ordered were preflashed for 1.4.1. Both are genuine ie. AKAIO 1.8.5 works with the AK2i and the DSTwo with EOS 1.09 (not that I know of any DSTwo clones but still).

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there ya go.

you're best off never ever waiting for anything you order online.
The motto "it gets there when it gets there" comes to mind.

and i have ordered 85% of my electronics from the internet. Usually, shipping from china takes 3 - 4 weeks, 3 if customs is fast, 4 if they are slow. But it can really vary wildly.

As long as your retailer indicates that they shipped, you are going to be okay.

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too ordered 3 from Lightake on 1/7/10. Tracking says it left singapore on 1/15. It's now 2/15. The order is over 6 weeks old ans still nothing.
How could it take 4 weeks after it left port in Singapore?
I got sick of waiting last week and ordered from Leetmod. Came in 3 days.

Now that I know I'll never order from Lightake again. 6 weeks is just crazy, holidays or not. I just hope it shows up in the next few days, or I hope Paypal steps up and hunts my $ back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo