steering wheel (PS3/Xbox 360)

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just saw Shift 2 is released(at least downloadable lol)
biggrin.gif

Well, I have been wanting to get a steering wheel controller for a while. But I am stuck with the thoughts on how I will set it up in my room. I usually sit on a chair and play video games lol. not really a place for a table in front of me to put the steering wheel.

So any set up suggestion?

Which Steering Wheel will you guys suggest? I can go between £80-100.

not looking for something extremely fancy
tongue.gif

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
uck, shift. Personally i would stay away from that and get Forza 3 Ultimate collection for $20. The game is sooo much better as for the steeping wheel the xbox one just sits on your lap so its pretty simple.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well most steering wheels work with PC/360/PS3.

but my questions was which one to buy. dont have any money left this month, but still open to buy in the future.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
personally i think the only game that worth's a steering is Gran Turismo 5. I may be a bit biased here but i played forza 3 and shift 2 (my cousin bought the game, idiot) and well the real life steering physics wasn't that great. (i used the logitech g27 btw)

If you're gonna get a steering pick up gt5 and then you can buy the GT Force steering wheel. That's a pretty good combo.

I would recommend the g27 but it's expensive.

I don't know much on which steering is best with which game/console combo but the GT Force and G25/27 works really good on GT5. I don't own an 360 so i can't tell you much on which steering works well with which game. As for the PC the g27 works really well.

A cheap alternative towards pc racing wheel, wish i had a good answer.

I hope this helps you, somewhat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk