Steam's Lunar New Year Sale kicks off today

KaqQEXp.png

If you've been waiting for some PC game sales, Valve has you covered, as Steam has just started its annual Lunar New Year sale, which celebrates the year of the dog. The sale will last from Feb. 15 through Feb. 19, and will offer a multitude of discounts for games like Pyre, Rocket League, Nioh, Borderlands, Hollow Knight, Watch_Dogs 2, and more. Other, more recent games, like Cuphead, Crossing Souls, and Harvest Moon: Light of Hope do have discounts, but only at a 10-15% off rate. Valve also has changed how wishlists work, by adding filters and new sorting options. If you're interested in the sale, you can check it out and search all the games that are on sale at the link below.

:arrow: Steam

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
@Chary you should have said there was a moving banner. I would have clicked sooner. :P

Also there is another one you forgot. They have rush wearing vr goggles.... oh no, are they trying to say mega man vr game could be coming!? :blink:

banner_controller_english.jpg
I would jizz my pants for a VR Megaman, Legends style or otherwise.

Spent $50 and bought about five games in this sale between VR and standard. Not the deepest discounts for most of my wishlist, but the bigger sales are always summer and holidays anyway.

Last edited by Xzi,

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Our dog decided to start "her year" by opening the television cupboard, stealing a nunchuck and nearly chewing off the cable when we were away*. :angry:

I'll probably skip on the steam sales this time. Of course about 3/4th of my wishlist is on sale, but my backlog of games I already have is in the hundreds right now. :P

*I guess this is one only time I can say "the stupid bi*** doesn't like video games" without having to censor it, but I don't want to burden the mods with these kinds of shenanigans. ;)

Last edited by Taleweaver,
Reactions: smileyhead and Xzi

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Our dog decided to start "her year" by opening the television cupboard, stealing a nunchuck and nearly chewing off the cable when we were away*. :angry:

I'll probably skip on the steam sales this time. Of course about 3/4th of my wishlist is on sale, but my backlog of games I already have is in the hundreds right now. :P

*I guess this is one only time I can say "the stupid bi*** doesn't like video games" without having to censor it, but I don't want to burden the mods with these kinds of shenanigans. ;)
You can say bitch on GBAtemp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*