Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Looks bad? Bad graphics? How in any way do visuals determine the quality of a game. This is why we are getting shallow, un-original, un-engaging games.

People are more concerned with how pretty a DS title can look, as opposed to how solid the gameplay is. Everyone wants games to look fantastic, I'd rather play an awsomely written text adventure than some POS with amazing visuals.

Talk about judging books by their cover.

WhoRuJudge

No, Who Are You?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
Looks bad? Bad graphics? How in any way do visuals determine the quality of a game. This is why we are getting shallow, un-original, un-engaging games.

People are more concerned with how pretty a DS title can look, as opposed to how solid the gameplay is. Everyone wants games to look fantastic, I'd rather play an awsomely written text adventure than some POS with amazing visuals.

Talk about judging books by their cover.

I totally agree with you, I grew on on the NES and Genesis. Back then a good looking game was Sonic 2, now everyone complains if something is not 3d.

Anyways, I am still gonna pick this up, I enjoyed the other Battlefront games, might as well try this too
smile.gif

b3nj4m1n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think this might be fun if you move with d-pad and aim with stylus, kinda like geometry wars.

space battles look planar (you can only go left/right not up/down) lame...

multiplayer is up to only 4 people, anyone know if that's online or just local?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-