Hacking Stargate Nx , will you buy it ?

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hahahahahahahahaha. No.

Heard the coding is shite. Lacks features and articles that have negative reviews get emailed about it to tell them to make it more positive. They even had to extend it to per 3 months cause no one was buying into it.

Pathetic.

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hahahahahahahahaha. No.

Heard the coding is shite. Lacks features and articles that have negative reviews get emailed about it to tell them to make it more positive. They even had to extend it to per 3 months cause no one was buying into it.

Pathetic.
Its now extended to 5 month , and 2 straberry donuts .

borngborn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are poeple actually buying it? this is the most blatantly stupid thing i have ever seen and if the hoster lives anywhere but like china or russia will be in jail soon. also im reading that DL speeds are god awfully slow thats redicoulous at that price they are charging if they have atleats 10 customers they should be able to get a hosted atleast 1gbps symmetrical if they really were expecting alot of traffik they should have invested in a 10gbps symmetrical so more then 1 person can download at a time

Last edited by borngborn,
Reactions: ghjfdtg and Mxswat

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Even $25 for 3 months is a joke when you consider you can get the games for fucking free if you use your brain.exe + Google. They are becoming desperate since no one is stupid enough to take the bait.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Even $25 for 3 months is a joke when you consider you can get the games for fucking free if you use your brain.exe + Google. They are becoming desperate since no one is stupid enough to take the bait.
Can you give me the link to brain.exe im willing to pay , can i use the brain.exe on my Ipad ?

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
i purchased it as i was intrigued. its handy getting updates and dlc but totally not worth it... sever is slow with d/l .2mb sec

don't support this product i regret my impulse intrigued purchase

Reactions: naddel81

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
some dude on youtube tested this product. It took him over 3 hours to download and install a game. Based off his internet speeds he said he should be able to download the same game within 1 hour. This product has rubbish servers. I don't endorse a product which its main selling point is open piracy and not homebrew. Piracy should be up to the end user.
dude, mu theory is the only place they are safe from any copyrights strikes is hide behind great wall of china, that justify also the slow download speed, cauz their HIGH pings.

The server is in China and it's probably some cloud service similar to Gdrive which will take some cuts for every subs.

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, I would think big N will go after them hard and subpoena their customer's records you can't take content that you have no rights to and then start selling it and act like your just a host

this is like the movie industry and them coming after people with fines

Z00T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well right now they expect cloudflare to do their hiding for them. and this is possible the reason behind the slow downloads ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu