Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Logicbear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently own a stargate-3ds, which allows me to play and hold both 3DS and NDS games on one flashcart. And when trying to play Pokemon Black 2, there is just a blank screen at the start from the piracy. When looking it up it did say that you just had to update the firmware, but as this is a fairly new flashcart with nothing to help with this, I was wondering if there is a way to fix this manualy, and not just by waiting for a new update or buying a new flashcart that supports it.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently own a stargate-3ds, which allows me to play and hold both 3DS and NDS games on one flashcart. And when trying to play Pokemon Black 2, there is just a blank screen at the start from the piracy. When looking it up it did say that you just had to update the firmware, but as this is a fairly new flashcart with nothing to help with this, I was wondering if there is a way to fix this manualy, and not just by waiting for a new update or buying a new flashcart that supports it.
The game works just fine for me on the Stargate 3DS. Are you using the latest kernel v1.1? Also the kernel the Stargate uses is practically Wood R4, this kernel in general doesn't have compatibility issues, so something may be up with the ROM, sometimes formatting the SD card and adding fresh copies of the games can help.

The dump I have on my Stargate 3DS:
File: Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced).nds
CRC-32: d4427fd1
MD4: 44a5d791f5a74ecf45b452955290886e
MD5: 4c65a32989c78b8070751765592b0ea6
SHA-1: e51e6dfb8678a3d19dcd2a10691b96a569ca0abb

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The game works just fine for me on the Stargate 3DS. Are you using the latest kernel v1.1? Also the kernel the Stargate uses is practically Wood R4, this kernel in general doesn't have compatibility issues, so something may be up with the ROM, sometimes formatting the SD card and adding fresh copies of the games can help.
The stargate 3ds kernel is based on an open source wood version. Older kernels can have compatibility issues with newer DS games.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Tigger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.