Hacking Starfox Zero [EUR] dont work with 5.3.2 E

Status
Not open for further replies.

kozerus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I confirm: EU console 5.3.2 + star fox zero EU + loadliine GX2 + remove all language folders including english = load in 10 second and it's working perfectly :)

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've perfect loading with latest loadine gx2 with a simple file edit.

1. Extract with CriToolpack1.0 all files from data001.cpk with decompress CRILAYLA (single file only possible)

face/face_fox.dat
face/face_fox_new.dat
face/face_naus.dat
data_cpk.fst
effprim.epb
graphic.bxm
shader.dat
shader2.dat
shadereff.bxm
shadereff.dat
shadersetting.bxm
ShaderSign.dat

2. Place all files in one folder, example: c:\temp
3. Copy your desired language into that folder, example: c:\temp\sound\stream\English(US)
4. Remove ALL subfolders on your sdcard for languages
5. Start CriPackedFileMaker 1.36.00
6. Hit 'open base directory for cpk File packing' and browse to c:\temp
7. Press 'Build CPK File' and choose the path and name to create your new data001.cpk
8. Data Align: 2048, [X] Try Compression, [ ] Mask directories information, File Mode: Filename
9. Start to Build your new file
10. Replace data001.cpk and you are good to go, my loading time is around 8~10 secs with full audio

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks !!! you rock man.

Did you try to make a CPK with the whole stream folder ? So these ~100 files from the stream folder root are also packed ? Should speed up loading from a few seconds ?

Last edited by alkar,

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried it with the whole sound folder, game still works fine and load instant :D

And as a side effect, audio stuttering is fixed !!!! Audio is perfect now, like the real disc ! Amazing !

So yes Azel, "audio sentences breaking" is fixed ! no pop anymore!

Reactions: Azel

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spoke too soon I guess, some times audio still cuts off completely (like when languages are all removed) but it's rare... And still better than audio cutting on every start of sentences.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I spoke too soon I guess, some times audio still cuts off completely (like when languages are all removed) but it's rare... And still better than audio cutting on every start of sentences.
In the same directory as the CriToolpack.exe. (thats where I put the data001.cpk)

Last edited by ploggy,
Reactions: thaikhoa

pedrosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Thanks @liomajor. I just tried it with EUR version and Spanish audio files and it works almost perfectly. There's still some audio missing from time to time, but load time is 20 seconds in my case with a 32KB clúster SD (Yesterday I waited 24 minutes with 1 language folder, so amazing improvement indeed :bow:)

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
what about unchecking "try compress" ? would that change anything, like slowing down the wiiu or files too big for ram ?
does it do the same thing with @liomajor 's method ? (I did pack the whole folder like you did^^)

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes does the same thing with liomajor's method, actually I think it loads the same with or without the whole folder, and maybe music cut off during a cutscene with my method, not sure.. So maybe it's not a good idea to pack the whole folder.

Still voices cut off sometimes with both methods, I'm gonna try to pack maybe 1/2 of the voice folder in the CPK and see.. Or maybe it's compression ? Let's try and report!

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I really don't know what does this step "4. Remove ALL subfolders on your sdcard for languages" mean? :D

I guess to delete all sound language folders on the sdcard's source.

Last edited by thaikhoa,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ