'Starfield' global launch timing and PC specs revealed

starfield.jpg

Bethesda Game Studios has shared the global launch timing and PC specs of its highly-anticipated open-world sci-fi game Starfield. Below is an image for the launch timing shared in a blog post:

Starfield-Global-Release-Times-4K.jpg

While the game publicly launches on September 6 (midnight UTC), those who purchased the Premium or Constellation Edition will be able to play the game earlier on September 1.

starfield_sku_plan_updated-en-03.jpg

Regarding the PC specs, Bethesda has shared both the minimum and recommended requirements:

MINIMUM:
Windows 10 version 21H1 (10.0.19043)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Intel Core i7-6800K
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5700, NVIDIA GeForce 1070 Ti
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 125 GB available space
Additional Notes: SSD Required

RECOMMENDED:
Windows 10/11 with updates
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X, Intel i5-10600K
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 125 GB available space
Additional Notes: SSD Required

Starfield launches on Xbox Series X|S and PC on September 6 and will be playable day one with Game Pass.

:arrow: SOURCE

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Game only runs at 30 FPS with stutters on Series X, wonder if that's all you'll get out of these requirements too. Creation engine is past due for retirement.
True.
But isn't this game supposed to be the first to be done in the "new" Creation Engine 2?
Not really familiar with it...I know that the original Creation Engine, the one Skyrim and the new generation Fallout games were built in, was pretty outdated at the time those games were released, but don't know anything about the so called v2 of it...

Didn't they say at a time that they built a completely new engine specifically for this game? Or am I mistaken and just stamped 2 after Creation Engine and call it "new"? :unsure:

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let me guess...a 30 Fps cap on PC too....Congratulations Micro$oft on 8-Billion dollars well spent, LMFAO.

What about people with a hefty rig sporting a 3080/3090 or a 4090, same 30 fps cap?

Or, you could do a 5 second Google search to see the two month old announcement that only Xbox is locked to 30fps.

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
"SSD required" LMAO if fo4 hdd loadings are abysmal already imagine this one that is larger in scope.
Since no denuvo apparently I'll most likely hop on the day one wagon with my future pirated copy, no rush though.

Murazik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best game of the century. Particularly stands out for seamless movement and filling planets with content, land anywhere on a planet and you'll encounter content... Somewhere.... Sometime....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4