Elden Ring PC system requirements announced

maxresdefault.jpg

FromSoftware's highly anticipated new game, Elden Ring, is out in only ten days, and publisher Bandai Namco has just announced the system requirements. The minimum system requirements are beefier than expected, especially considering the game will also be releasing on previous-generation consoles, with PC players needing 12GB of RAM to run the game, plus either an Nvidia GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580 and either a Intel Core i5-8400 or an AMD Ryzen 3 3300X. The full specs can be seen below:

Elden Ring minimum requirements​

• Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 3 3300X
  • Memory: 12GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060, 3GB | AMD Radeon RX 580, 4GB
  • DirectX: DirectX 12 (Feature Level 12.0)
  • Storage: 60GB
  • Sound Card: Windows-compatible audio device

Elden Ring recommended specifications​

• Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K | AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
  • Memory: 16GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070, 8GB | AMD Radeon RX Vega 56, 8GB
  • Storage: 60 GB
FLo3UV2XIAYoYtU.jpg
:arrow: Source

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hardly winter seeing how in a couple of weeks it'll be spring

Well. Considering it's going to be minus 20 °F here on the 22nd (and that's not including windchill factor)... it's still Winter to me and a lot of other people. :)

How Can You Play Elden Ring?​

If it’s anything like past Souls games on PC, Elden Ring will support gamepads and mouse-and-keyboard setups, but gamepads will be the ideal controller. Then again, some people have finished these games blindfolded, while controlling the action with bongo drums, so we're sure you'll find a control scheme you like.

That's why if I dont have PS4/PS5 and have a PC then I want to run Elder Ring on my PC with gamepads since this game will support three setups. Too many. Since PS4/PS5 only have gamepads all set and readily. Maybe it is just me but that's how I feel.

I understand that some people prefer mouse and keyboard over gamepads. That's great for them because they will not feel left out and force to use gamepads only on PC. That's optional and that's good.

For me, no thanks. I am stick with PS4/PS5. I just use PC gaming for some games I really want that will never released on PS4/PS5. I hope that is clear to you. My apologized for a little bit mixed up. ^_^

That makes more sense. Although I will say "hassle" was the wrong choice of words to begin with. Just sounds like a personal preference more than a hassle of any sort. And, no need to apologize whatsoever. You didn't do anything wrong. :)

• Love
Reactions: spotanjo3

soup1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FromSoftware's highly anticipated new game, Elden Ring, is out in only ten days, and publisher Bandai Namco has just announced the system requirements. The minimum system requirements are beefier than expected, especially considering the game will also be releasing on previous-generation consoles, with PC players needing 12GB of RAM to run the game, plus either an Nvidia GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580 and either a Intel Core i5-8400 or an AMD Ryzen 3 3300X. The full specs can be seen below:

my 1050ti 3200g combo crying rn

• Haha
Reactions: 64bitmodels

Murazik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who knows if there are mods that make a 4K game - Minecraft 2012? Can you disable, downgrade or just disable everything that makes the picture beautiful, leaving bare textures?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.