XP
Country
Heh. Hope it gets dumped if true.
smile.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Erm i found this on that same Gonintendo link.

Looks like copies have already been sold on ebay?

Edit: Link not working for some reason, just go to the gonintendo link on the top of the page, and you'll see that somebody called "GoNinty" has put the link up there on one of his posts.

PS: Also this is stated on the ebay listing.

Q: Hi, Is this item the US version or the Japanese version?? Also, what will be shipping charges to ship this item to the U.S. Virgin Islands?? My zip...more Feb-27-08
A: Hello, yes this is US version and it is available for immediate shipping (today or tomorrow). Flat shipping rates - check listing.

Interesting... Looks like there may have been a leakage somehow.

UnnamedAssassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It would make sense if full version demos were released, but last I heard no one had reported full playable demos at all. The only demo was the old demo that had only a few playable characters on a few playable maps. Can anyone show a link to a sale on E-bay. or any other link to show it has indeed been accidentally released early?

EDIT- I just found like 5 different forums discussing this. I have yet to see any evidence. If anyone has seen any, please direct us. I'd love to find out if this is true before I get excited.

EDIT 2- Pics of the booklet and the case, and the DVD itself. Still not sure... http://smashgamers.com/2008/02/27/sears-me...ease-date-pics/

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah to be honest i think we'll be seeing a dump before the official release. I just wish i had caught one of those copies off of ebay
frown.gif

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This friday I am attending a pre release brawl party by nintendo and they are apparently giving out US copies ....(tomorrow) If I get one...LEAK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool