taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Howdy All.

I picked up a copy of Brawl on my way to the beach and I just got back. I have a friidump LG drive so I'm dumping the game as I type this.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2843/frrdumpzt9.jpg

i used friidump -d G: -a

i have no idea how long this will take.

Any special directions for burning DL with img burn? I remember reading there were some addtional steps to get DL working/

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XodiacMt said:
QUOTE said:
I actually bought, but can't play it since wiikey are nubs

Riiiight... Then Friidump it and use the backup.

Dont give me that BS.
dry.gif
Maybe you haven't realized he doesn't have an LG drive right now or he probably would have done it...ages ago.

Edit: The friidump percentage bar on mine is at 18%!! When it goes it high it only MAKES MY WANG HARDER!!! LAWL!11
tongue.gif

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That's weird, I tried with my LG drive (non supported), and it gave me a dual layer iso in a matter of minutes. 5000 mb/s I think :S. Guess it's because the drive wasn't supported. Ah well..

mthegreatone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
Maybe you haven't realized he doesn't have an LG drive right now or he probably would have done it...ages ago.

Edit: The friidump percentage bar on mine is at 18%!! When it goes it high it only MAKES MY WANG HARDER!!! LAWL!11
tongue.gif

i honestly think that's more than all of us needed to hear
tongue.gif

***HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION ALERT***...if i were at my local Fry's Electronics right now and i was in the market for a DVD drive, would i be able to easily find the LG drive that's compatible with reading Wii discs? or is this one of those god-forbidden situations where they don't make them anymore?

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
mthegreatone said:
***HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION ALERT***...if i were at my local Fry's Electronics right now and i was in the market for a DVD drive, would i be able to easily find the LG drive that's compatible with reading Wii discs? or is this one of those god-forbidden situations where they don't make them anymore?
Actually...

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mthegreatone said:
Renegade_R said:

tongue.gif

i honestly think that's more than all of us needed to hear
tongue.gif

Oh you could legitimately ask that question. Asking a question doesn't make you a ciminal.

The salesperson will either give you the WTF stare or actually get you what you need right away.

Mind you, you probably cannot pick this drive up at your local big box retailer.

Edit: My friidump is at 35%! MY WANG IS HARDER!

SinR

The Terribad Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
this is about the only time im glad i have a d2ckey

able to play retail brawl without (A) bricking my modchip or (B) waiting for an update that isnt gonna come anytime soon or  waiting for a skene rls that probably wont work with Wiikey cause they're doing it right (40hr+ method)

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SinR said:
this is about the only time im glad i have a d2ckey

able to play retail brawl without (A) bricking my modchip or (B) waiting for an update that isnt gonna come anytime soon or © waiting for a skene rls that probably wont work with Wiikey cause they're doing it right (40hr+ method)

Backups work with the wiikey, the retail is the only thing that doesn't :wtf:

bruceleroy06

Trophies
Website
www.ray-lee.com
XP
Country
United States
i just used friidump to rip the original game but the size of the iso was only 4.37GB. how do i rip the whole dvd using Friidump?

i put in the command prompt the standard command

"friidump -d f: -a"

any help here?

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I'm ready to burn my ripped iso but I have no idea what to use for the layer break. Any ideas? Do I even need to manually enter a value?

Also, how do I force imgburn to treat the iso as a dvd9?

siokzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
any idea if the releases by WiiZARD and BitTorment are the real deal?

currently only see one seeder so i dun suppose anyone has completed the download yet..

mthegreatone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rightguardsport said:
The WiiZARD release has been posted on [name edited out by Sinkhead] and so far no one has posted anything negative about this release.

so it's safe to say that there's nothing special you need to do in order to burn it other than buying DL media?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: