Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
"Ripping 100% but with possible errors at layer break. D2CKey & Cyclowiz working but no WiiKey yet. Most of the team is taking a break for a few hours"

IRC

cheers for the update
biggrin.gif

CaptainDreadful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Ripping 100% but with possible errors at layer break. D2CKey & Cyclowiz working but no WiiKey yet. Most of the team is taking a break for a few hours"

IRC

That's some good news right there.
Slowly but surely, slowly but surely.

This has probably been suggested, but has anyone tried ripping the game the same as they would an XBOX 360 game? They're both DL discs. Perhaps the tool used for XBOX can also be used for Wii discs? I don't know...haha.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

IRC

Which IRC channel are you quoting from?

QUOTESmash Brawl news: Ripping complete 100%. D2CKey working. WiiKey not working yet.l'

Also IRC

matthiasc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This has probably been suggested, but has anyone tried ripping the game the same as they would an XBOX 360 game? They're both DL discs. Perhaps the tool used for XBOX can also be used for Wii discs? I don't know...haha.

No you don't, but thanks for speculating anyway! Very appreciated!

mark0217

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
No news on Wiinja yet?
frown.gif

Darn, if the game's been already extracted and working on 2 chips, why not just release it? Who cares about Wiikey anyways they'll get an update in a couple weeks or so.

Scribbl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No news on Wiinja yet?
frown.gif

Darn, if the game's been already extracted and working on 2 chips, why not just release it? Who cares about Wiikey anyways they'll get an update in a couple weeks or so.

Is that what's stopping it from being dumped? Can someone clarify?

Because I've got a YAOSM chip that's begging to run Brawl.

Cintdrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No news on Wiinja yet?
frown.gif

They said that although the rip was 100% and working, there were errors in the layer break which caused problems/crashes when running certain videos such as Subspace Emissary. They want to get a proper, working, full release out first so that the internet isn't flooded with broken copies which would cause people complaining about different issues based on the rip etc.

badabing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No news on Wiinja yet?
frown.gif

They said that although the rip was 100% and working, there were errors in the layer break which caused problems/crashes when running certain videos such as Subspace Emissary. They want to get a proper, working, full release out first so that the internet isn't flooded with broken copies which would cause people complaining about different issues based on the rip etc.

Sounds reasonable.. BUT: Who is 'they' ???

Scribbl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

That sounds totally reasonable and unselfish, I suppose :'(

markish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

That sounds totally reasonable and unselfish, I suppose :'(

No selfish is what it is!
biggrin.gif
I just want to play the game, I've been waiting for 14 months, PLEASE ;D

ohnoeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they could give themselves a deadline and tell us the earliest and latest time they expect it to be ready.

mark0217

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah, we can't go around expecting them to do in on a schedule. Let them go at their own pace. They're human beings who also have needs and absolutely no obligation to do anything for us.
I still wish they'd do it quick
frown.gif
But yeah I'm just rooting for them and I'll be there when downloads happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SenorED, wut