Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I have seen ppl have this problem before but their solution of using wii game manager instead of wii backup manager isnt working
Here is the screenshot on Wii backup manager and the second one on wii game manager
backupmanager.png

gamemanager.jpg

NOTE that the game works on dolphin emulator so it should work on the wii atleast

thanks

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
gallade01 said:
Ok, just download ssbb dvd5 version ( no videos at all, so you cannot play subspace emissary, or clear classic mode or all star mode successdully...) but, you can do everything other, ok, thats not our topic, so, when you downloaded, download wiiscrubber(latest version) and open wiiscrubber, click load and choose the game, and click trim, it will give errors like 1000000000000000 times just press esc button forever
biggrin.gif
, so when it finished to trim, just go to wii backup manager and do what you always doing, thanks and sorry about bad lang. im not eng... and one thing! wiiscrubber cannot load ssbb's original version, so, dont try...

This worked for me. the iso you have can be burned on a disk.

shakirmoledina

Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I have another version which has videos but it got stuck in the tutorial video. The menu is not slow as the other version had this issue i read.
Anyway, it worked lol by choosing only this partition in wii backup manager which wiu game manager doesn't have and the wbfs file was 7 gb not 4 gb.
Oh yes and why dvd5 and not dvd9... Well I got 64kbps and megaupload links finish quickly on THAT site while rapidshare stays more dvd5 only had rapidshare links...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!