Hacking SSBB DVD 9 bugs, help

LinkinParkmetre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, this is two topics in one, one for i, one for my friend (he didn't want to make a new topic).

Beginning by me:
WII PAL 3.1 E
WiiKey 1.9g, reading speed to 6x
I burnt one dvd Dl (n°1) that my friend bought: Verbatim DVD+R DL (but in the cd, there's a logo RW, but i can't erase my DL
frown.gif
, what's the meaning of this? ) with IMGBurn 2.4x, i checked the case with recheck datas
It burnt succesfully, etc...
I insert the disc in my Wii, 2 seconds of the cinematic and GREEN Screen...
sleep.gif

Now, i burn a new one (n°2), same config, and ummmm, screen goes well, intro works, etc... I go in sub emissery mode, first cinematic OK, second one OK, third (juste after the second one, before the second match) does work, green screen. After re inserting the disk... I finally works, i do start then A trick to avoid the cinematics. Then every cinematics bugs
sleep.gif

Since i was playing with the disc n°2, i was burning for my friend the same disk, and has same bugs as the first
sleep.gif

NOW, the all have been re re re re checked by my burner, which says they are 100% the same as my iso.
Then, i have one question, why the DVD 5 works so fine on my wii, and this doesn't work as well, all cinematics don't work...
Maybe this is my wii dvd reader which is bugged
sleep.gif

The second question is: I try to connect CWF, all right, no problems. Then i go to world brawl, watch a fight, win 180 coins xD, and try to do my own match. I don't have the time to select my caracter, vlaaaaaaaaaaan , 85020 (if i remember) error, try again, same error
sleep.gif
. Any ideas

--------------------------------------------

And my friend then;
WII pal 3.1E
ARGON chip V 1.3
He just simply can't run any of the three discs, they're all recognized, and he has a white screen, he doesn't have the intro
But his dvd 5 works well.

Any idea for him?

---------------------------------------------

bow.gif
And thanks so much if you help us
bow.gif

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The basic stumbling point is stuff to do with the second layer data.
The best I can recommend is to use a different brand of media, diff speed (read 4X was better for newer disks) and possibly a diff burner.

Does the argon even have DL support?

LinkinParkmetre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What media are you sure it should work with me (and my friend) config?.
Should i burn it into 1x, but not in 2,4x
And argon loaded the disc, in the wii disc channel, so i think it can read dl huh?

[edit] do you have the md5 for the iso caravan? thanks
biggrin.gif

[edit 2]And about the internet bug?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill