ROM Hack SSB Rumble

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
ZOMG THIS IS EPIC...

this game will be on mah radar until a good version comes rolling in... cool find guys

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its certainly better than most peoples attempts that is for sure but will it get finished? I still dunno why people show early work on games based on copyrighted stuff as they mostly get forced to stop or just don't bother completing them.

Anyway I hope they do continue on this.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL Are people really putting in requests already? I mean, damnit people. Demo. He's just showing off what is done so far. "Moar Characters!" no shit. "Muzik!!!1" Uh... really? Man, i thought this was the final version already!

Well, i guess this IS the internet, and people will never be content with whats available.

Now if only he'd put more characters into this game, and some music. I'd be set.

Oh. And boobs. Needs more boobs.

Seriously though, this is looking quite badass. I can't wait to see what happens before the (aforementioned) C&D comes into play. Sadly, its almost inevitable. *sigh*

Here's to hoping!

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Nintendo don't seem too fond of C&D tactics, there are plenty of Mario homebrews games and various games use Nintendo sprites.

Anyway, this looks cool, just hope it's as much fun as SmashGP when it's done.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jeffc313 said:
just a quick question. I cant DLDI patch it and it doesnt run on my G6-lite. Any help?
Try running it from the 'MyCard' menu with the "Add Header" option (or something to that effect, it's been a long time since I've used one of those things).

jeffc313

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
jeffc313 said:
just a quick question. I cant DLDI patch it and it doesnt run on my G6-lite. Any help?
Try running it from the 'MyCard' menu with the "Add Header" option (or something to that effect, it's been a long time since I've used one of those things).
thanks a lot! works well now!

S

solarsaturn9

Very impressive! I look forward to seeing this take off
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!