Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry did post this in wrong channel from the start

wii - 3.3e
wiikey - 1.9s
iso ssb pal dvd9

so i have burned the ssb pal version, and when i put in the cd and start the game i get the ssb 001 unauthorised device any idea why ?
it shoudent in my eyes

allso i dont get the homebrew channel to work
i have burned the pal version of the intsaller put when i put it in i onley get errors allså
ideas?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Buy yourself game. It's worth it. After playing burned pal copy (also 001 error) I'm gonna buy it.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
MarMite said:

wii - 3.3e
wiikey - 1.9s
iso ssb pal dvd9

so i have burned the ssb pal version, and when i put in the cd and start the game i get the ssb 001 unauthorised device any idea why ?
it shoudent in my eyes

i have burned the pal version of the intsaller put when i put it in i onley get errors allså
ideas?
Use wii Generetic patcher and patch the main.dol (Error 001 fix)

MarMite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its not worth buying the game i aint a smash bros fan boy... like you aparently are

Posts merged

Keviii94 said:
MarMite said:

wii - 3.3e
wiikey - 1.9s
iso ssb pal dvd9

it shoudent in my eyes

ideas?

hmm have no idea how that works
smile.gif
but will try

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
MarMite said:
its not worth buying the game i aint a smash bros fan boy... like you aparently are

Posts merged

Keviii94 said:
MarMite said:

wii - 3.3e
wiikey - 1.9s
iso ssb pal dvd9

it shoudent in my eyes

ideas?

hmm have no idea how that works
smile.gif
but will try
Ah, ok.

How it works?
Open the iso with Trucha Signer, go to second partition, open SYSTEM (or something like that) folder, find "main.dol". Click on it with right mouse button, then click 'extract to file' and select a directory
Next open Wii generic patcher, open main.dol and click "search"in "001 error" box. It should find it. Click "remove 001", then save.

Now click with right mouse button on main.dol in trucha signer, and click "replace" and browse to your patched main.dol. Click OK. Now, right-click on second partition and click "Trucha Sign It!".

Burn the disc.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't you say your Wii is 3.3e? Isn't that the one that blocks Trucha signed disks and the old Zelda HB hack? You wont be able to use the HB Channel installer ISO either, you'll have to use the SD installation method and a copy of Zelda.

jojones88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarMite said:
linuxares said:
Then use Gecko OS from homebrew channel to get it working.
okk to bad i cant get homebrew channel to work

I had a problem getting the homebrew channel to work at first.

try this

1. Download the Homebrew Channel Installer Iso. Make sure you get the one for your region.
http://hbc.hackmii.com/download/
1.5. Insert SD Card. It can be one that already has gamesaves, it won't hurt anything.
2. Install the homebrew channel using the disc. It boots just like any other Wii game.
3. REMOVE GAMECUBE MEMORY CARDS. If you have a GC memory card in the Channel won't load anything off the SD card.
4. Insert SSBB game disc in before launching the homebrew channel. if the installer boots the channel, just exit out.
5. Launch the Homebrew Channel.
6. Boot GeckoLoader. It should be included with the Homebrew Channel.

let me know if it works for you

BTW. I am pretty sure that this will allow you to run Trucha Signed discs on your Wii. Just go through this process every time you wish to play the game. I have to do this with Mario Kart Wii. It is no big deal. Once the HB Channel is installed it takes 7 seconds to open it, and load GeckoLoader. No big deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1