[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

aerenoff23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i found the fifth sage temple, what do i need to do to complete it?
Are you on the island or underground?

on the island you have to open a door that requires hearts, the door is near the sanctuary

in the underground you have to assemble the golem

the parts are in the gates with green fire
Post automatically merged:

whats the droplet i'm supposed to shoot on the fish island for the zora main story quests?
you have to play with perspective since the rocks that float around the island form a drop if you see it from one point
it is on the left fin of the fish

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone tell me were in the name of sweet baby jesus is the damn PURA PAD RESEARCH LAB? i have look for it everywere and i just cant find it, somewre near hateno but i see no special structure and the old lab is closed
It's the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. Talk to Robbie at Lookout Landing and if you've completed some of Josha's Depths stuff then he will go to the lab.
i am there, for several hours and i fiund nothing yet, may i ask if you can tell me what exactly to do here? : D
Right above this point on the map is where the ruin is (use a falling rock and recall to get up). Once you're on the ruin, there should be a hole you can drop down into and find a shrine. Then continue further into the ruin straight forward from the shrine.

Attachments

• totksage.jpg
    totksage.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 22

aerenoff23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know how to enter the hebra underground mine?
I don't know how to enter and I need it to find ganondorf

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to enter the hebra underground mine?
I don't know how to enter and I need it to find ganondorf
It's a hidden hole on the side of the cliff/mountain thing the Rito village is on. I think it had a campfire right above it. It's just below the ground level of the village.

UriAM

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
Ok so i figured it out... you have to go to the cave below and then use ascend right below the tower
Post automatically merged:

Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
Ok so i figured it out... you have to go to the cave below and then use ascend right below the tower

Reactions: shadowjokerx

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how do I navigate the thunderhead isles for the 5th sage? is there a way to get rid of the thunderstorm?
Make sure to put away any weapons which are metal so you stop getting hit. And use a falling rock & recall to get high enough to fall ontop of it and then you can fall down into a hole in the centre to continue the quest.

ProGTO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure to put away any weapons which are metal so you stop getting hit. And use a falling rock & recall to get high enough to fall ontop of it and then you can fall down into a hole in the centre to continue the quest.
thing is I cant see anything after I enter the thunderstorm, where exactly am i suppose to land? towards the middle of the storm?

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
they are all over the place after you beat the cold shrine (in the spots where they are meant to be "launched" from). In the pot thingy up there where you toss in the parts, extras come out of that capsule thing, as well (the parts you pick up after killing one of the mechanical enemies).

Me personally? I couldn't figure out how to get to the cold shrine without trickery. What looked like the correct way was a dead-end, because of not being able to climb icy walls. I ended up finding a spot with 3 floaty platform things and just built a ladder all the way up to the start of the game, then attached a fan and floated all the way across to the tower. That took a while to do. And... the darn platform thing started flashing (it does this before disappearing when either you go out of bounds with it, or are out of bounds for too long... not sure... but I managed a running start and was able to catch the side and climb up it, to the shrine. Slipped at first, and thought it was an icy wall, and I was a goner... but I was able to climb anyway. All without cheats. Now that I'm down in Hyrule, I have no clue where to go, since I figure it's pointless going directly to the next "Zelda" quest point... because it looks like it's in the Castle, which I imagine is the end game...

What a rant. And I only started typing to ask... how did everyone else make it up to the snow shrine?
I didn't figure out how to get there without cheating. I had infinite stamina and climbed the roots that surrounded the icy walls.

ProGTO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thing is I cant see anything after I enter the thunderstorm, where exactly am i suppose to land? towards the middle of the storm?
found it, for those wondering, there are TWO thunder clouds, GO TO the one under the big one, it there. I was wondering how tf people find their way at the top one, you literally cant see anything

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Where is this temple at Im here also and cannot for the life of me find the 5th sage
underground bottom of the map far south, a tiny bit east, you need to assemble a golem north west from the temple, i can't find its head btw

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the game... and although i enjoyed the story i'm not happy gameplay wise with how things end and they need a day 1 patch/dlc to adjust things!

So after you beat ganon and watch some cutscenes where he goes poof and zelda gets turned back human, you grab zelda and dive into a pool of water, she talks to you saying she can't wait to tell you all about it etc etc and then the game is just over.
You don't get to continue playing to fill out collectables or go on side quests, you dont get to explore the land without the demon kings influence, talk to people about the changes, see alterations to the land or the fruit of your efforts... nothing. just those cutscenes and the end. Your save loads you back to just before the final battle, and gives you character info on ganon. No one in the overworld has any clue you ever defeated ganon and the game is waiting for you to beat him. Not even a new game plus option!!!

Rant over! That being said if anyone is stuck on any of the main storyline I can help :)

Reactions: mauroalexand

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just finished the game... and although i enjoyed the story i'm not happy gameplay wise with how things end and they need a day 1 patch/dlc to adjust things!

So after you beat ganon and watch some cutscenes where he goes poof and zelda gets turned back human, you grab zelda and dive into a pool of water, she talks to you saying she can't wait to tell you all about it etc etc and then the game is just over.
You don't get to continue playing to fill out collectables or go on side quests, you dont get to explore the land without the demon kings influence, talk to people about the changes, see alterations to the land or the fruit of your efforts... nothing. just those cutscenes and the end. Your save loads you back to just before the final battle, and gives you character info on ganon. No one in the overworld has any clue you ever defeated ganon and the game is waiting for you to beat him. Not even a new game plus option!!!

Rant over! That being said if anyone is stuck on any of the main storyline I can help :)
can you tell me where the heck i find the the golem head for the 5th sage quest? ty

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You get the head from inside of the thunderstorm isles above east necluda. It on the small island under the larger island, where it is less stormy and you can actually see. The head is actually supposed to lead you to the rest of the body!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works