[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

look around the area sidon is, there should be a waterfall you go up with zora armor from there you should be up on the fish island and on the right side are rocks, you stand at the highest point of the island and form the rocks into a tear. From there you attach one of the king scales onto an arrow and shoot it through the tear
You can also recall a falling rock to get up there but you need to get the zora armour for later in the quest anyway so doesn't hurt to get it for that.

Loch_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did anyone have found all the Tears of the Dragon? If someone could post a print of your full map, showing all their locations, It will help a lot!

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Did anyone have found all the Tears of the Dragon? If someone could post a print of your full map, showing all their locations, It will help a lot!

SneakySnake908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

look around the area sidon is, there should be a waterfall you go up with zora armor from there you should be up on the fish island and on the right side are rocks, you stand at the highest point of the island and form the rocks into a tear. From there you attach one of the king scales onto an arrow and shoot it through the tear
How did you get the zora armor?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

If you go to the Forgotten temple, there is a room all the way at the back which has a map of them all. Forgotten temple is in the giant canyon/ravine thing south of Tabantha on the very right side.

Reactions: Loch_

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one have a map with the towers stables and caves and locations of the hidden gear the bandit hid like the climbing gear?
also how the frick do i get the gear hidden by the bandit. on area has two ppl talking and says something about getting a dog to find it for me but i cant get the dog into the cave

yuckpuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you get the zora armor?

I believe sometime after you start talking with Sidon, Yona will have a side quest and give you the chest piece once completed.
She is located in the Zora domain healing other zora's in the fountain.

Once you're on the fish island I mentioned before if you clear the mud on the fish's left eyeball there is a secret passage that will lead you to a chest and give you another piece of the zora armor. Now the third piece is still a mystery but surely somewhere around the zora domain (maybe).

Reactions: SneakySnake908

Abstract3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the weapons have low base damage because you are supposed to fuse them with powerful monster parts.
Thanks for the Tip, is there anyway to elaborate on this? I took Guts from a Boss Moblin and Fused with a Knight's Broadsword and got +1 to make 8. I have Travelers Broadswords coming from chests with the Amiibo that start at 12.

Any particular Monster Parts that Add allot to the weapon, or any particular type of weapon that's better suited to be fused with the parts?

yuckpuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Tip, is there anyway to elaborate on this? I took Guts from a Boss Moblin and Fused with a Knight's Broadsword and got +1 to make 8. I have Travelers Broadswords coming from chests with the Amiibo that start at 12.

Any particular Monster Parts that Add allot to the weapon, or any particular type of weapon that's better suited to be fused with the parts?
The stronger the mob the higher the fusion weapon rating will be. You fight an easy monster, they will drop level 5-8 fusion power items that you can infuse with your weapons. Later you'll find monsters that will drop fusion power items from 18 to even 30+ (silver bokoblin horns). Even Lynel's will drop items that have fuse powers of 18+. You will find weapons with extra durability or quick charge that in theory you want to put your highest fusion rated items on but don't have to. You'll get used to it as you progress with the game

Last edited by yuckpuck,
Reactions: Abstract3000

Abstract3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The stronger the mob the higher the fusion weapon rating will be. You fight an easy monster, they will drop 5-8 fusion power items that you can infuse with your weapons. Later you'll find monsters that will drop fusion power items from 18 to even 30+ (silver bokoblin horns). Even Lynel's will drop items that have fuse powers of 18+. You will find weapons with extra durability or quick charge that in theory you want to put your highest fusion rated items on but don't have to. You'll get used to it as you progress with the game
Ahhhh I see it now, in the item inventory it States the Attack Fuse Power Rating, I have stuff up to 25! That makes allot more Sense! Thank you for clearing that up!

Loch_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you go to the Forgotten temple, there is a room all the way at the back which has a map of them all. Forgotten temple is in the giant canyon/ravine thing south of Tabantha on the very right side.
Thanks, Tomato123!

How about "A Call From the Depths" side mission, in The Plateau?
Did anyone completed it?

It say about "throw four eyes into four chasms and carry them to the place beneath the temple".

Tried throw some Keese eyeballs into them, but no success. :rofl:

Throw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
For the love of everything Holy, I need some help. Been playing the final battle (all phases because you can't save once it starts) over and over again for the last 3 hours. Every time I get to a certain point, Ryujinx crashes. At the same place, Please, does anyone else have this issue? Is it an emulator only issue? Am I stuck in final battle purgatory?

Zacoliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To cheese the gannon fights light a fire and drop a pine cone or oil onto the fire, use the updraft to paraglide into the air, then use arrow time shooting fused with strong materials to tear down his health.
This works in all phases until the last, and that one is so simple no cheese is even needed.
Thx for the tipp. I tried it and the fight was still too annoying. I eventually gave up as I didn't really enjoy the game that much anyway and just continued playing, because I liked Zelda games when I was younger. Especially at the fifth sage it just felt like something I need to finish instead of something I want to finish. At least the game was for free and I will not buy the game additionally at launch as I initially intended :)

Edit: I defeated all major bosses in Elden Ring with a base character without upgrading my gear. So, getting gud at a boss is not the issue. I just don't really enjoy TotK to put me through that chore.

Last edited by Zacoliver,

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly not
after you release the water, go to the temple of time and pray to the godes statue, this will begin another quest and there are 4 eyes that you have to throw to the depths after that, you have to locate all the eyes that you toss and bring them to the statue below the abandoned mine. in my opinion this is time consuming since you have to deliver the eyes 1 by 1 and if you're looking to buy only 1 set (either the dark or the depths set) and not both, then I'll suggest you to skip this statue and go for the others instead.

Reactions: enzonahuy

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you beat Master Kohga in the Abandoned Hebra Mine? I got him down to where he has this stupid blue box over his head but nothing I do after that seems to hurt him. I've tried with cheats and without cheats just to be sure that isn't the problem, but it still happens. I can't do any damage.

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, Tomato123!

How about "A Call From the Depths" side mission, in The Plateau?
Did anyone completed it?

It say about "throw four eyes into four chasms and carry them to the place beneath the temple".

Tried throw some Keese eyeballs into them, but no success. :rofl:
see my reply from a few minutes ago

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...