shasta588

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
okey so I have gc backup disk of splinter cell (the first one), lord of the rings return of the king, and freedom fighters lord of the ring and freedom fighters work fine but when I try to launch splinter cell I get all the way to the game menu but after I select my mission my wii restarts I am using wiigater backup launcher on a 4.0 softmoded wii no idea what ios I have. do any of you guys know what my problem is? and if you do is there a way to fix it? thanks

edit: Got it work sumwhat by launching it with the start button but every time you save after each mission the screen turns black and the wii is unresponsive so you have to restart it after every mission

rael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heii maan how do you do soo you can play another missions? cuz I have the same problem and I started the game with start just like you and it works but in the first mission after they kill the guy with the electric thing there is a door, when i try to enter it it freezes say there is a readin error and I cannot play any far..do you make something else or you get stuck in the same place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +2