Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Did you finish the code for the MaxStats script as yet?
I made no promises. And not yet. Anyway, it doesn't lessen the chance of your ban if you don't remember the exact values. If Nintendo checks, they only see of you have modded or not. The amount of the change doesn't matter.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I made no promises. And not yet. Anyway, it doesn't lessen the chance of your ban if you don't remember the exact values. If Nintendo checks, they only see of you have modded or not. The amount of the change doesn't matter.
Sure of that? There have been enough serverrollbacks, lag-induced d/cs that resulted in desynced ranking and mismatches (we are still talking about nintendo-netcode) that they shouldn't be able to tell the difference between a error and a minorly different stat from hacking back and forth...

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sure of that? There have been enough serverrollbacks, lag-induced d/cs that resulted in desynced ranking and mismatches (we are still talking about nintendo-netcode) that they shouldn't be able to tell the difference between a error and a minorly different stat from hacking back and forth...
Not sure, but then you were connected while in the case of cheating your stats have magically gone up, without being online for a second. You can see when these values get updated on splatoon.nintendo.net

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, darn. So when I do get a ban, when the ban is over will I get my regular stats back?
( I remembered the exact stats, if they are still helpful.
Level 37
264/408
S 63 )

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks.
I have a backup with my splatoon save file on it, in the form of a USB. If i overwrite my current hacked save with the USB one, will that lessen my chances of getting banned? Or will Nintendo still have track of the sudden jump to level 50 and S+ 99..?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Ok, thanks.
I have a backup with my splatoon save file on it, in the form of a USB. If i overwrite my current hacked save with the USB one, will that lessen my chances of getting banned? Or will Nintendo still have track of the sudden jump to level 50 and S+ 99..?
Do it!

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok brb...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The overwriting process is done, but sadly the USB has me at around level 32-35 and at A+ rank...
I'm still pretty positive that Nintendo knows about my "magical jump", as I did about 3 Turf Wars, with the Model Swap Octoling Model...

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Restoring just another savefile and nintendo just being fine with it is another reason i wouldn't be that paranoid. There's good chances you are safe

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, darn. So when I do get a ban, when the ban is over will I get my regular stats back?
( I remembered the exact stats, if they are still helpful.
Level 37
264/408
S 63 )
Try this. Tell me how it goes. Use it safely.

Attachments

• Splatoon Rank.rar
    426 bytes · Views: 122

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
woo, i hope i am.
thanks for your help! :D
Also if all shows to fail and you dont have some overfarmed equip, just starting a new save is not that bad of an option either. When i made my smurf, i was at lvl 20 in one day and at A straight in 2 more days...
It's not that much of actual work for that game

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'll consider restarting Splatoon as a last resort, as this is my second time restarting already since my old USB was given to a friend before I could put the Splatoon save onto the Wii U's memory.

NTGamerGod77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please tell me how do I edit Weapons Stats(Range, Charge Speed, Damage etc.) and also Sub Weapons and Specials(Burst Bombs,Splat Bombs-and Kraken Bubbler)? Help would be much appreciated. Please.

SpyKid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So. I'm still getting Error Code 106-0306 on my Main NNID. Nintendo told me it was a 2 week ban but that would have been long over now... (I got banned 8th May). I can play Splatoon on a new NNID online, but I really want to use my main NNID with the save game again. Starting all over sucks... So I've been calling Nintendo multiple times this week and they always said they can't unban me or tell me when I would be able to play again. (I only used the Splatoon Colorizer online, but the guys at Nintendo phone always told me I got banned for starting and not playing, frequent dropping etc. Nothing about hacks detected)

So. That means 106-0306 is NOT a 2 week ban, but a longer ban. How long will it be? I didn't read the last topic few pages, there was just too much (got to page 55), so this may have been asked before, but it there any unban code or more info on this ban yet?

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As SpyKid said...
It is SUPPOSED that error 106-0306 is a temp-ban
But probably it can mean more than just 2 weeks :/
I say this because my 2nd NNID got this error to u,u

Ah and SpyKid, currently is not possible to get unbanned...
The thing we need to do that is iOSU :c...
The only thing that's know about this error is :
-"""""""TEMP""""""" 2 week ban
Which probably is longer...

Last edited by SonicCloud,

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't want to jinx it, but I've been using cafiine with custom music for a few days now and haven't banned yet. (Stay tuned on this, might release something to help with music replacement later.) I know of 3 other people (not including myself) who say they haven't been banned yet either. My current theory is that they validate the integrity of specific files (ex Static.pack because it contains things like weapon params), but not others.

If all the folders are there, then I'm not sure what's wrong. Perhaps try extracting all of the .pack files.
You are right! This was the solution, but now when i finish to Modify a map, i have to sabe it in .byaml format, and i save it MapInfo.byaml and i put it in vol/content/pack/static/mush i load cafiine, i load splatoon but nothing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, is that through trial and error sometimes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, did you enter any sus site?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. He "Entered the Dragon" looking for Bruce
    +2
  • Brohann @ Brohann:
    sorry i was away for a while
  • Brohann @ Brohann:
    I know how to use meteo
  • Brohann @ Brohann:
    but its not working
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I logged into it was when ancientboi was being born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I tried to get into Kens Nintendo account, but got locked out, oh well.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame that's where your wife put her new credit card into
    +2
    Join the club. lol :tpi::evil::D
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Same, I haven't logged into mine in 5-6 years prob, ever since I modded my switch. I get they're stupid email ads every month still tho.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, but you are younger than him
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm his daddy actually
    +2
    And I'm Kenny's dad
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I take his check every month for back child support pay
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, so both of you are clones?
    Oh Hell Fuq NO !
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Clones no I like vagina and have less of a record
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They both like to say each other "Si Poppi"
    +1
    LMAO :rofl2::tpi::rofl2:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, screwed my mom the gay stuff is persuasive to get out of child support
    +1
    And it WORKED :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See he admitted to screwing women
    +1
    I've had an actual Wife ya know. And yes we did fuq.
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I've had an actual Wife ya know. And yes we did fuq. +1