Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Thanks so much!
OldStats:
Level 37 ( idk how much out of the level up meter)
S 63

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Shouldn't it be fairly easy to mod the script to return the level and rank to something reasonable?
I'm not used to modding, so I don't really know how to mod the script back to the regular stats that I had.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know of three people in total (including myself) who were banned a day after they went online with night mode.
Call me crazy but i am starting to believe that nintendo is just able to detect the kexploit and watch people using it for this game, not directly consolesides but just watch some values...

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
I know of three people in total (including myself) who were banned a day after they went online with night mode.
so is better dont use it online my intencion is use Splat3D but when i load it, say that i have to choose a folder with at least Model and Pack folders, i copy the 2 folders, i put they in other folder but when i choose it say me that folder doesnt seem have the files you know what i have to do?

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SDCaffiine most likely gets you banned in Splatoon anyway.
I don't want to jinx it, but I've been using cafiine with custom music for a few days now and haven't banned yet. (Stay tuned on this, might release something to help with music replacement later.) I know of 3 other people (not including myself) who say they haven't been banned yet either. My current theory is that they validate the integrity of specific files (ex Static.pack because it contains things like weapon params), but not others.

so is better dont use it online my intencion is use Splat3D but when i load it, say that i have to choose a folder with at least Model and Pack folders, i copy the 2 folders, i put they in other folder but when i choose it say me that folder doesnt seem have the files you know what i have to do?
If all the folders are there, then I'm not sure what's wrong. Perhaps try extracting all of the .pack files.

Last edited by OatmealDome,
Reactions: victormr21

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
My current theory is that they validate the integrity of specific files (ex Static.pack because it contains things like weapon params), but not others.
I'd rather say they watch the actions (absurdly high ink coverage, Inklings in weird places in case if custom maps). Who would have time for calculating hash values? :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Back