Hacking Splatoon asking me to update, should I dot it??

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys,

Just bought Splatoon a little while ago, and when I tried launching the game for the first time, it displays "prepairing for update". I switched off instantly my Wii U, what does it mean? Is it a system update, or something from the game? Also, I have tubehax dns enable, should I fear something or am I safe?

I am on 5.5.0 firmware btw

Thanks for your help

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello guys,

Just bought Splatoon a little while ago, and when I tried launching the game for the first time, it displays "prepairing for update". I switched off instantly my Wii U, what does it mean? Is it a system update, or something from the game? Also, I have tubehax dns enable, should I fear something or am I safe?

I am on 5.5.0 firmware btw

Thanks for your help
Normally you can't update your game wile tubehax is enabled. If you're on lower you can do the update through SD/PC otherwise disable tubehax, do the splatoon update en enable it as soon as you did the update.

Reactions: fiveighteen

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry my bad I thought he meant spoofed 5.5.0 cause tbh why is he even starting a thread on it or worrying, 5.5.0 is the latest firmware.

Maybe because I spent all my last days of hacking and homebrew research on the 3DS and I am currently not aware of the must/musn't do's of Wii U? I am sorry if it is obvious that when you are on 5.5.0 you don't ask such questions, but since I decided not to sell my Wii U because of the exploit annoucment, I'd rather ask and don't make a mistake.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe because I spent all my last days of hacking and homebrew research on the 3DS and I am currently not aware of the must/musn't do's of Wii U? I am sorry if it is obvious that when you are on 5.5.0 you don't ask such questions, but since I decided not to sell my Wii U because of the exploit annoucment, I'd rather ask and don't make a mistake.
Thats ok, no need to apologise. I was at fault, I just jumped to conclusions cause I'm on FW5.3.2 spoofed and I just thought you where spoofed as well on FW5.5.0 and I didn't want you to make the mistake of updating :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu +1