Gaming Spit Fire Heros

kwan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here is a review of what it is after finishing the game on all diffculties.
Storyline: The storyline is pretty decent. It is based on World War II and you are a air force pilot. You mainly need to destory or defend certain "targets" in the game. Pretty straightforward storyline.
Contorls: Its pretty simple, pressing R to shot, A to increase speed, B to reduce speed and X to do a turn and also Y to look back behind you.*take note aiming if precise 3~4 shot kills most targets*
Learning Curve, 10~15mins at max.
Graphics: 1 word, Terrible. The air craft is decent, the back ground is a blob of colour while having little to NO affects when you destory a target only to get a "small" blob of smoke which is hard to see, there is no expolsion what so ever. Also when you fly straight up after the warning sign there is no speed lines but there is a blolb of blue indicating its the sky.
Gameplay: It's alright at first glance but gets very boring after 1~2nd misson.
Overall: Graphics-3/10 Storyline:6/10 Controls:6.5/10
Comments: Terrible game what so ever. Despite the poor gameplay and the too stright foward storyline if you don't mind that well go for it.
Overall Game Value:3/10

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is close to my initial impressions.

Pity, I sooooo wanted a non jet flying game I could manage to fly without killing my left thumb.

I suppose it's better than a pet care game.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Yeah, they need a game like FlightSimDS or something like that, Just a free fly DS game with missions ur able to do.. That'd be awesome...
biggrin.gif

kwan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sadly to say the only decent gameplay jet flying game out would be either jet impulse(J) or time aces
too bad time aces is too short but i gotta say it's real nice graphics, and stuff. this spitfire thing is just not my cup of tea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o