Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
naddel81 said:
CrimsonEvilDeath said:
Is there any way to get cheat codes to work on the M3 Sakura when using this fix? I have been searching all day to no avail.

I'd really like to know that, too. Everytime I activate cheats on Sakrua /M3Real) it freezes at the Ninty Logo!
As far as I know, there's no way to get cheats to work with Spirit Tracks. At least, not on the M3 Real or M3i Zero flashcarts. I guess the best we can do is wait for an update to Sakura/TouchPod. Lately they've been really good with updates, so I don't think we'll have to wait for too long.

laxxe23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how would i get a hacked save to work on an r4 card?, it seems that it only works on the cyclo the m3 and the ak card.
edit-saw another thread about save deletion point here, so thought id ask my question here

edit- nvm figured it out

G

gekka_no_kenshi

Densetsu3000 said:
naddel81 said:
CrimsonEvilDeath said:
Is there any way to get cheat codes to work on the M3 Sakura when using this fix? I have been searching all day to no avail.

I'd really like to know that, too. Everytime I activate cheats on Sakrua /M3Real) it freezes at the Ninty Logo!
As far as I know, there's no way to get cheats to work with Spirit Tracks. At least, not on the M3 Real or M3i Zero flashcarts. I guess the best we can do is wait for an update to Sakura/TouchPod. Lately they've been really good with updates, so I don't think we'll have to wait for too long.
i got it working with cheats by patching a clean rom with cheats using dsatm (only trainer option is checked). i'm using M3 Sakura v1.44X 3rd Edition (M16) on my M3i Zero. make sure the cheat option is disabled in M3 Sakura.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
gekka_no_kenshi said:
i got it working with cheats by patching a clean rom with cheats using dsatm (only trainer option is checked). i'm using M3 Sakura v1.44X 3rd Edition (M16) on my M3i Zero. make sure the cheat option is disabled in M3 Sakura.
Oh yeah, I forgot about DSATM, thanks for reminding me. But then the cheats are integrated into the ROM and the only way to shut them off is to replace it with a clean ROM again.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ha ha...it's funny how the m3 real touchpod changelog says

QUOTE said:
Fix the compatibility of game 4499,4510,4512,4513,4514,4518,4527,4535,4536,4544

seeing as rom number 4527 is zelda spirit tracks and it still freezes at the nintendo logo screen!
Now this may be just a wild suggestion but I don't think it should be posted as fixed if it doesn't work properly without any patches or premade save files. Just a thought you know...Good job M3Team!

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
RchUncleSkeleton said:
ha ha...it's funny how the m3 real touchpod changelog says

QUOTE said:
Fix the compatibility of game 4499,4510,4512,4513,4514,4518,4527,4535,4536,4544

seeing as rom number 4527 is zelda spirit tracks and it still freezes at the nintendo logo screen!
Now this may be just a wild suggestion but I don't think it should be posted as fixed if it doesn't work properly without any patches or premade save files. Just a thought you know...Good job M3Team!
I had the same thought... But as it works with just the modified savegame (clean ROM, no need for patch or hack) it's ok for me.

Yoshi 4 life

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
i need help, i have a m3 ds real with m3 sakura 1.44
i follow the step for the spirit tracks cracks
game work fine but when i save the game
turn off my ds and came back to play that game is creating save new save file how do i save the game

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yoshi 4 life said:
i need help, i have a m3 ds real with m3 sakura 1.44
i follow the step for the spirit tracks cracks
game work fine but when i save the game
turn off my ds and came back to play that game is creating save new save file how do i save the game
If I were you I'd play with TouchPod, it simply works even with the clean ROM. It's not as nice as Sakura, but at least it works...

xjustink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody else's game just stop working after meeting with karagon
and then going back to the main goron village. o_o?
what im trying to ask is if this is supposed to happen.
and if its because of something i did while patching it....
like if i patched it incorrectly or something...

and if not....
does anybody know how to fix this?
... i really dont want to start the game all over.... =(

shawty00

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just put the new Sakura on my M3i and when i launch LoZ it says, "Save data file Format Error!" Sakura created its own save file of LoZ since I didn't have one before. Also am using a clean rom. Any help?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
the 1st page shows that with the new firmware the game works without the hacked save file....if you have a hacked save file you should open the game in touchpod by pressing A while you boot the ds and then select touchpod run the game there and then you can reboot the ds and hold down A while booting to go back to sakura and the game should now work fine in sakura.

If you're getting an error the first time you try to run the game you should delete the save it created and try it again...if that doesn't help just delete it and run it in touchpod first.

shawty00

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I deleted the save file Sakura created and I ran LoZ in Touchpod and it created a save file, but then when it is done I get, "Save data file Format error!" again. Also now when I run Sakura and it goes through DiskCheck, it stops at 20% everytime.

Edit - Nevermind I figured it out. I just formatted my SD card and reloaded everything up. Just ran LoZ in Sakura and it was fine. Thanks for the help!

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I just updated to latest Sakura version.

But my old save file wont work. When I run spirit tracks it justs freezes at the Nintendo screen at the beginning.

When I deleted my save file, it didn't freeze and went to main menu and made its own save file. I then replace that "new" file with my "old" file then switch on again it still freezes at the Nintendo screen.

Any way to fix this issue? I can't be bothered to start a new game again because I've already spent many hours.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eamon said:

But my old save file wont work. When I run spirit tracks it justs freezes at the Nintendo screen at the beginning.

When I deleted my save file, it didn't freeze and went to main menu and made its own save file. I then replace that "new" file with my "old" file then switch on again it still freezes at the Nintendo screen.

Any way to fix this issue? I can't be bothered to start a new game again because I've already spent many hours.
Are you using a clean rom?

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Eamon said:

Yes, I think so because that Xenophia (whatever its called lol) thing did not pop up at the beginning.

The game works only when I delete my "old" save. (I backed it up before I downloaded the new Sakura version)

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eamon said:
Eamon said:

Yes, I think so because that Xenophia (whatever its called lol) thing did not pop up at the beginning.

The game works only when I delete my "old" save. (I backed it up before I downloaded the new Sakura version)
Well if you were using the hacked save file it will freeze and no longer work till you get rid of it.
I found that out the hard way. For some reason M3 Sakura doesn't accept the hacked save anymore.
But as for fixing it, back up your save and really just start fresh, because as far as I know of the hacked save will just not work.

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eamon said:
Eamon said:

Well if you were using the hacked save file it will freeze and no longer work till you get rid of it.
I found that out the hard way. For some reason M3 Sakura doesn't accept the hacked save anymore.

Hacked save file? BTW, this I just got my M3i Zero today so I didn't use any save file fixes. I have the old M3 perfect flashcard and I was using the XPA patched spirit tracks. I then converted the .dat save file into "forced 512kb" .sav file to work on my new M3i Zero.

So I dunno if my file counts as a hacked save file...

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eamon said:
Eamon said:
Eamon said:

Hacked save file? BTW, this I just got my M3i Zero today so I didn't use any save file fixes. I have the old M3 perfect flashcard and I was using the XPA patched spirit tracks. I then converted the .dat save file into "forced 512kb" .sav file to work on my new M3i Zero.

So I dunno if my file counts as a hacked save file...
Ah, so your not using the hacked save. I am not sure what happened there quite honestly, I have never converted as save file, but my guess is that it counts as a hacked file of some sort.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)