Hacking Spirit Tracks Fix for M3 Sakura

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eamon said:
ah man, is there no way to fix the hacked file issue anyway?
I really don't want to start a new game...
I am not quite sure to be honest with you. I have never gotten it to work for me.

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone got a working sav file for spirit tracks but up the part where you just start The Snow Temple? (Not after)
Oh and if possible, File name = Link
tongue.gif

Thanks

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Eamon said:
Anyone got a working sav file for spirit tracks but up the part where you just start The Snow Temple? (Not after)
tongue.gif

Thanks
Post a link to your save file and I'll see if I can fix it. I can't guarantee a fix though, so don't get your hopes up.

Eamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Densetsu3000 said:
Eamon said:
tongue.gif

Thanks
Post a link to your save file and I'll see if I can fix it. I can't guarantee a fix though, so don't get your hopes up.

LOL, I laughed at how you made my hopes instantly rise sky high then KOed me back down.
laugh.gif

Basically, my M3i Zero just arrived today and before it did, I was playing on a M3 Perfect pictured below:
m3sdcardin.jpg

I converted the original .dat save file into .sav file with the help of this forum via this topic: 3 questions regarding M3i Zero

I transferred the save and when I open Spirit Tracks it just freezes at the Nintendo screen in the opening.
Here is my save file: http://rapidshare.com/files/328536262/My_S...Tracks_Save.rar

Hopefully, you can help me because it's lame to start all over again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya