Looks like fun
happy.gif
hopefully they will localise this.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm still skeptical about this game, trailer at some parts looks just fab, while other parts it looks like a dull AR game (which it is) that should be released as an eShop item for $7 or so. There are some sparks of brilliance, if they can build on that and make a perfect game I'm all in, but for now I'll let it pass under the radar. Nothing too intriguing to say the least.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
it seems like a full-fledged game, and from what i've seen in scans and photos floating online, it doesn't play like Face Raiders where you've got crystal clear objects floating around a grainy, low-spec, low framerate video background. looks like it'll be gyro aimed, but it won't be tied to using camera feed as background (this was my main worry). it'll be using its own backgrounds, locations, etc.

i'm hyped, but nervous at the same time. in-your-face popups of ghost sounds like scary fun, ahaha. speaking of which, that movie The Ring should totally get a 3D version.

Imagine Sadako crawling out of YOUR tv screen... gawd, flickering in and out of the well, suddenly it flickers out, and the next thing you know you've got her flickering OUT of your TV in full popup. XD

_elf_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ferofax said:
it seems like a full-fledged game, and from what i've seen in scans and photos floating online, it doesn't play like Face Raiders where you've got crystal clear objects floating around a grainy, low-spec, low framerate video background. looks like it'll be gyro aimed, but it won't be tied to using camera feed as background (this was my main worry). it'll be using its own backgrounds, locations, etc.

i'm hyped, but nervous at the same time. in-your-face popups of ghost sounds like scary fun, ahaha. speaking of which, that movie The Ring should totally get a 3D version.

Imagine Sadako crawling out of YOUR tv screen... gawd, flickering in and out of the well, suddenly it flickers out, and the next thing you know you've got her flickering OUT of your TV in full popup. XD

One word:
EPIC
yay.gif

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how well a horror game is going to work on a portable console, but the game itself seems pretty decent.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gahars said:
I don't know how well a horror game is going to work on a portable console, but the game itself seems pretty decent.
from what i've played of nanashi no game(game with no name) a horror game can work fine on a handheld.
probably even more if that handheld has 3D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill