ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a 9.2 browser cia for new3ds I can install? Ive found one for old3ds and I do have a copy of my 9.2 NAND I could just set as emuNAnD but then I wouldn't be able to run some games like Fates or Happy Home Designer in it because like firmware requirements or something with newer games 38/
The things Ive found about downgrading just the browser are all pretty outdated as well ('You need to have ninjahax, ironhax, or tubehax for this!')

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I had a major dilemma while playing Bravely Second (US)...

I had to choose between killing the guy (Red) which is what my Heart was telling me to do... And killing Jackal to get the asterisk I REALLY wanted (thief)...I ultimately decided I could NOT have the emotional feeling like I killed off a group of people who were so desperate >.<

Now I'm stuck without the asterisk I TRULY wanted... Would anyone be able to make a code to obtain specific asterisks? I'm looking for the thief one in specifics, but making codes for the ones you have to choose between so people can get both without having to replay the ENTIRE game over.

The ones you have to choose from are (in order):

Thief or Red Mage Asterisk
Summoner or Swordmaster Asterisk
Merchant or White Mage Asterisk
Ranger or Black Mage Asterisk
Knight or Ninja Asterisk
Monk or Valkyrie Asterisk
Performer or Pirate Asterisk
Dark Knight or Time Mage Asterisk

Is anyone currently working on these codes for the AR3DS scan-able codes? (I don't have Gateway :-( ) I would love to try and help but I have NO idea how to.

I'm going to try the EU code for 9999 villagers, and I'll report back

Edit: So... Bravely Second (US) requires at LEAST 10.3.?? to play it so I couldn't attempt the max villagers code. :(

I HAVE to try and finish modding my system so I can spoof my system version so I can use codes for both Stella Glow AND now Bravely 2nd. :(

Last edited by Midgetgirl05,

Exitium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I had a major dilemma while playing Bravely Second (US)...

I had to choose between killing the guy (Red) which is what my Heart was telling me to do... And killing Jackal to get the asterisk I REALLY wanted (thief)...I ultimately decided I could NOT have the emotional feeling like I killed off a group of people who were so desperate >.<

Now I'm stuck without the asterisk I TRULY wanted... Would anyone be able to make a code to obtain specific asterisks? I'm looking for the thief one in specifics, but making codes for the ones you have to choose between so people can get both without having to replay the ENTIRE game over.

The ones you have to choose from are (in order):

Thief or Red Mage Asterisk
Summoner or Swordmaster Asterisk
Merchant or White Mage Asterisk
Ranger or Black Mage Asterisk
Knight or Ninja Asterisk
Monk or Valkyrie Asterisk
Performer or Pirate Asterisk
Dark Knight or Time Mage Asterisk

Is anyone currently working on these codes for the AR3DS scan-able codes? (I don't have Gateway :-( ) I would love to try and help but I have NO idea how to.

I'm going to try the EU code for 9999 villagers, and I'll report back

Edit: So... Bravely Second (US) requires at LEAST 10.3.?? to play it so I couldn't attempt the max villagers code. :(

I HAVE to try and finish modding my system so I can spoof my system version so I can use codes for both Stella Glow AND now Bravely 2nd. :(

You don't have to play the game all over Warning!!! major spoiler below regarding how to proceed after getting to a certain point in the game.
The game "ends" at chapter 5 when the kaiser escapes with agnes. but when you start new games plus and it leaves you off at the first battle you have to use bravely second (Press the Select) and you continue the fight with your main party. after the battle and a couple cutscenes the world map lights up with all the side quests for the jobs

Reactions: Midgetgirl05

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have to play the game all over Warning!!! major spoiler below regarding how to proceed after getting to a certain point in the game.
The game "ends" at chapter 5 when the kaiser escapes with agnes. but when you start new games plus and it leaves you off at the first battle you have to use bravely second (Press the Select) and you continue the fight with your main party. after the battle and a couple cutscenes the world map lights up with all the side quests for the jobs

So in other words, its a sort of continuation? Is that how you get the extra dungeons as well?

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The skills code (No Personals) is no longer working for Fates. I'm not sure why because it was working just yesterday. I haven't changed anything in what I do in order to use it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The skills code (No Personals) is no longer working for Fates. I'm not sure why because it was working just yesterday. I haven't changed anything in what I do in order to use it.
Disregard

deathcore512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V1.01
Based on the Action Replay DS Code Types

Use ar2bin to convert a cheat code into a cht file. By default, arcode.bin will load arcode.cht from the root.

Should work on All Old 3DS FW 9.X versions except anything higher then 9.5.0-22.
Run with http://bit.ly/1LgLvSG (http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?LoadCode.dat&arcode.bin)

Limitations
Code only executes once. So no freezing values, or enable/disable with button combos while in-game.
16-bit conditionals do not currently include the masking feature.
Non of the code hacks work.

Offsets are based on the FCRAM dump offsets. ARCode will automatically add 0x14000000 to them.

AR DS ode type documentation http://doc.kodewerx.org/hacking_nds.html

https://www.mediafire.com/?gfkbqbsem0j4bi7

dump memory with this https://www.mediafire.com/?vp1sn61ow2i5ozz

dump memory with this http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop?memdump.dat&FCRAMx.bin (edit x for different mem dumps)

compiled code list https://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-arcode.383937/page-36#post-5435805

code database http://gbatemp.net/threads/spider-database-ar3ds-arcode-database-for-3ds.388252/
does this work with ver 10.7.0-32u?

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Oh, @Dylan the Tactician, I had a thought.

Would it be possible to locate the random numbers generated on the RAM? I believe that is how the Fates code works, maybe. Setting all the generated numbers to zero, so stats always grow if the unit has at least 1% in the specific stat's growth rate

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, @Dylan the Tactician, I had a thought.

Would it be possible to locate the random numbers generated on the RAM? I believe that is how the Fates code works, maybe. Setting all the generated numbers to zero, so stats always grow if the unit has at least 1% in the specific stat's growth rate
that would be a perfectly good idea...
if I had a cartridge copy of fates on me.
I let my cousin borrow my Fates and Awakening carts, and it seems they don't intend to give them back anytime soon (if ever. They won't answer any questions about them which makes me think they lost them)

Anyways, using my emunand copy of Fates would be an ABSOLUTE B*TCH, at least until i figure out NTR.
Also, those numbers won't be easy to find. I've attempted and failed multiple times at this already, and I actually had given up on that code until I got my carts back. So yeah.

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
that would be a perfectly good idea...
if I had a cartridge copy of fates on me.
I let my cousin borrow my Fates and Awakening carts, and it seems they don't intend to give them back anytime soon (if ever. They won't answer any questions about them which makes me think they lost them)

Anyways, using my emunand copy of Fates would be an ABSOLUTE B*TCH, at least until i figure out NTR.
Also, those numbers won't be easy to find. I've attempted and failed multiple times at this already, and I actually had given up on that code until I got my carts back. So yeah.
Oh man xD good thing I only have digital stuff.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone able to convert some of the Hyrule Warriors Legends (JP) gateway codes found here (http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1845/) to AR3DS codes for the US version? :)
90% certain that ar3ds won't even work on HWL, since it, like the pokemon GB VC re-releases, starts other processes when it starts.
Probably means ANY amiibo-supporting title won't work with ar3ds. Though why the pokemon VC starts the nfc process is beyond me.

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While i'm here, anyone have a old 3ds 9.2 browser with spoof? I have no pc to edit my current one, so i can remove the update nag

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
While i'm here, anyone have a old 3ds 9.2 browser with spoof? I have no pc to edit my current one, so i can remove the update nag
what are you even asking for? This thread has nothing to do with 9.x except for that's the browser version needed to run the exploit on an o3ds...

explain your purpose here further

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all