ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

Mr.???

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the anyway to find a website that actual gives out more interesting hacks like moonjump hacks or anything like that? I'm not using gateshark and I don't like fort42 because it never has anything interesting and has very little variety of codes to use except for the games nobody ever plays.

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the anyway to find a website that actual gives out more interesting hacks like moonjump hacks or anything like that? I'm not using gateshark and I don't like fort42 because it never has anything interesting and has very little variety of codes to use except for the games nobody ever plays.

Is this Trolling? This looks like trolling.... -_-

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Why don't you make your own website then? The websites don't give the codes, the community makes them.

Reactions: Midgetgirl05

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't necessarily call what the spider thing does cheat codes in the sense that something like moon jump would be. Those are more like codes that actually are constantly being loaded via locking them in the memory somehow. The spider thing is more of an injection of information kind of like save editing only a whole lot more convenient since you don't have to keep ejecting your card when you need to update something (and quite possibly go through the hassle of the homebrew apps crashing). I don't think something like the codes you are looking for are even possible unless you keep injecting them every time the memory changes. You have to do something like that with the quick level up stuff for many games (Stella Glow in particular) where you have to re-apply the codes every time a character levels up. A normal cheat that most people are used to would be able to handle the brief change of the character gaining XP and go back to the desired position. There is quite a few steps involved with making the codes and I personally would not know about how to go making codes like that.

RadtheZERO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone told me to make a direct link for the code you want to use. (I have no idea how to do that honestly) My guess would be to scan the code while not in game (just on the home menu) and then save the link as a favorite and label it for what it does. Then, when you click to go to the home menu, click on internet browser, and click on the link(code) you want to use

Did that. It works. You have to go offline first, though. 3DS will tell you to turn on Wifi. Ignore it, favorite the address, and then use it with the navigator on. Thanks. =D

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems with the new pokemon RGBY releases, spider can't be used.
Perhaps this is because the games open other processes?
Anyway I can find my money value and all that just fine with NTR but when I look with spider dumps I can't find anything. Even with full 128MB dumps.

On that note is there anywhere I can post NTR codes or cheat.plgs?

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems with the new pokemon RGBY releases, spider can't be used.
Perhaps this is because the games open other processes?
Anyway I can find my money value and all that just fine with NTR but when I look with spider dumps I can't find anything. Even with full 128MB dumps.

On that note is there anywhere I can post NTR codes or cheat.plgs?
Why not create "NTR cheat thread" and post all cheat or plugins there?
Like: Name-Region-Cheat

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did that. It works. You have to go offline first, though. 3DS will tell you to turn on Wifi. Ignore it, favorite the address, and then use it with the navigator on. Thanks. =D

You are so very welcome ^_^ I figure trying to help others with the stuff I DO know gives me at least a little bit of karma for when I ask for help on stuff I don't know XD

xirtamehtsitahw

Trophies
I simultaneously exist across all moments in time.
XP
Country
United States
Got my Gateway cart, and found some interesting data you all might find tasty.

1. I corrected the full-belly code, as the one provided on this site had incorrect addresses (but correct values) for the second and third lines.
2. Pokemon with multiple formes take up one slot PER forme. This includes mega evolutions. Megas are usually* stored immediately after the final stage of each evolutionary line with a mega evolution.
3. There is a range of values between the gen-6 starters' evolutionary lines and the rest of the gen-6 Pokemon which will turn you into a weird "zombie Pikachu". This range is roughly between 0x0310 and 0x0370 or so. I will determine its precise boundaries later.

Here is the corrected full-belly code:

0x00A130D8 0x00004E20
0x00A131E0 0x00004E20
0x00A132E8 0x00004E20

*So far, I've found that Mega Sceptile is an exception to this rule. I will have to determine where his data is stored (will have to find a Sceptile or turn myself into one, then find an awakening emera, then look at the Pokemon ID address).

Also, have yet to run into an awakening emera since using the cheat codes. Hopefully my "drought" will end soon so I can pin down the awakening timer value (and freeze it at 0, so you can get unlimited awakening time).

And as for those who are lamenting the lack of Primal Reversions for Kyogre and Groudon, I have a solution to that problem--the primals are stored immediately after each Pokemon's standard-forme value. And...they come with their respective abilities.

One question I will ask, however: is it possible to obtain Black or White Kyurem in this game?

Last edited by xirtamehtsitahw,

Exitium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my Gateway cart, and found some interesting data you all might find tasty.

1. I corrected the full-belly code, as the one provided on this site had incorrect addresses (but correct values) for the second and third lines.
2. Pokemon with multiple formes take up one slot PER forme. This includes mega evolutions. Megas are usually* stored immediately after the final stage of each evolutionary line with a mega evolution.
3. There is a range of values between the gen-6 starters' evolutionary lines and the rest of the gen-6 Pokemon which will turn you into a weird "zombie Pikachu". This range is roughly between 0x0310 and 0x0370 or so. I will determine its precise boundaries later.

Here is the corrected full-belly code:

0x00A130D8 0x00004E20
0x00A131E0 0x00004E20
0x00A132E8 0x00004E20

*So far, I've found that Mega Sceptile is an exception to this rule. I will have to determine where his data is stored (will have to find a Sceptile or turn myself into one, then find an awakening emera, then look at the Pokemon ID address).

Also, have yet to run into an awakening emera since using the cheat codes. Hopefully my "drought" will end soon so I can pin down the awakening timer value (and freeze it at 0, so you can get unlimited awakening time).

And as for those who are lamenting the lack of Primal Reversions for Kyogre and Groudon, I have a solution to that problem--the primals are stored immediately after each Pokemon's standard-forme value. And...they come with their respective abilities.

One question I will ask, however: is it possible to obtain Black or White Kyurem in this game?

Now these codes are for gateway but will you be able to convert them to AR Spider codes for the people who use that method?

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small question. I am working on some codes and there is a lot of them (700 plus). The data is stored in 32-byte increments (example: 03E701AC [03E7 - Amount of item / 01AC - Item number]). Right now, I am just trying to sort through all of them and make sure not to load anything that will "definitely" break the game progress (key items and such). The item numbers start at x0001 and go through x0307 (775 total). Is there a way to shorten the code so that I can load these quickly while adding 1 each time it is loaded to the item number?

The first position is x03967564 and the last open spot is x039680E8.

The game is Pokemon X/Y in case anybody is wondering. Thankfully this site has the numbers I needed already listed and saved me a few hours of work (from having to search out all the numbers). I have 3 of the bags start positions mapped out and I need to know the others and I can do that if I can get these codes loaded. Any help is appreciated.

roxxazz92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry to bother. I already install the time-warp browser, by checking it via e-shop and require to system update. I try playing conception 2 and the legend of legacy. Already scan the qr code, and the browser error. I assume thats normal right? Then i resume the game, but the cheat isnt injected. The money (i tried to change it) is still the same. For both game. Am i missing something? Currently on old3ds emunand rxtools 10.7USA. Thanks in advance

xirtamehtsitahw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Converting Spider codes to Gateway and vice-versa appears to be rather easy, actually. I took some Spider codes and converted them to Gateshark format, and they worked like a charm. To give you an idea of how this works, take the Pokémon modifier codes from Spider and Gateway:

Pokémon Modifier Slot 2 (Spider)*

036B3274 00000142

Pokémon Modifier Slot 2 (Gateway)*

00A13274 00000142

*These codes are for the US version of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.

In other words, you only have to change "36B" to "A1" and voila, instant Gateway code!

Basically, that's all there is to it. Of course, Spider might use code types that Gateway can't use, and vice-versa. In other words, Spider-to-Gateway conversion may not be possible for a scant few code types. I could be wrong, though.

As an experiment, I could have people give me Spider and Gateway codes and I could at least try to convert them. All you have to do is tell me if it works or not. If it does, great. If it doesn't, we may have to find a way to build a Spider-Gateway converter program.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Digimon World Redigitize Ar Codes

9999 ATK: 03BA8E48 0000270F
9999 DEF: 03BA8E4A 0000270F
9999 SPD: 03BA8E4C 0000270F
9999 BRAIN: 03BA8E4E 0000270F

9999 HP 03BA8E3C 0000270F
9999 MP 03BA8E44 0000270F

Wight
99g 01455858 00000063
99g 03BA8E50 00000063

Chicken0895

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an experiment, I could have people give me Spider and Gateway codes and I could at least try to convert them. All you have to do is tell me if it works or not. If it does, great. If it doesn't, we may have to find a way to build a Spider-Gateway converter program.

SuzieJoeBob has some codes for Gates to Infinity on page 69 of this thread. They are in Gateway format. If you have that game, you could give those codes a shot.

xirtamehtsitahw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized a little late that hindsight is 20/20. Converting Spider to Gateway isn't exactly a cut-and-dry thing. Every game is different; they all use different memory ranges, and therefore Spider codes would not be converted the same way for every game. Sorry, but I bit off more than I could chew. However, I can promise you that more Gateway codes (for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon) are on the way. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste