ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a any bravely second cheat that lets you have 999 villagers and the 999 bravely second drink so that i wont wait till 8 hours again?

imgonzieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good day,

I would like to ask on how can i convert gateway codes to ar3ds?

Thank you :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Youkai watch US v1.0 codes:
(Will be updated hopefully frequently)

99x Plum Rice Riceballs
03590880 00000063

Holy EXPorb x2 (Gives 2 exp orbs only once. If you use both of them you can not use this code to generate more. I am still figuring out why it does this.

0359084C 144D2ED9 (Credits to 10000yendama for the info on the id for HolyExpOrb)

Holyexporb x99 (Use the code HolyExporbx2 to get the exp orb then use this code to refill the orbs when you are running low)
03590850 00000063

100% Youkai Catch rate (I have to do more testing but i think the catch rate and drop rate resett to normal when you change maps for example uptown springdale to downtown spring dale)
035892A0 E3A00001

Youkai always drop item
03591358 E3A00000

Any update for Youkai Watch? Thank you :)

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, just for kicks, (well, really because I dont want to export, FTP, edit, FTP, and then import my save every time I want to do something) I tried doing stuff with Pokemon Yellow.
NTR first, couldn't find my money value or trainer name.
Is the RAM encrypted? GBC only had 32KB of ram so it should be real simple to isolate the area where you can apply cheats, but I can't find anything.

Reactions: Dulink

Exitium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good day,

I would like to ask on how can i convert gateway codes to ar3ds?

Thank you :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any update for Youkai Watch? Thank you :)

Sorry there are no updates for now i have been busy with work and haven't even been able to update Yokai watch or wastn even able to finish converting the FE fates codes but thanks to @Mrperson0 they were converted successfully and also @ymyn for creating them in the first place.

Best i can give you for now i guess was the exp or code (which I'm sure you have used ) and this code for the gold doll with 99 of it so you can sell(600 each) to your hearts content.
Code:
0359085C FF6835B5
0359086C 00000063

Exitium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then I don't know what happened but dukesrg dumper that i was using is no longer online.. Does anyone know what other sites i can use to dump the memory. I had an O3DS. If anyone knows of a dumper that works like Dukesrg that would be awesome maybe i can start working on bravely second end layer codes but for now i am out of commission lol

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well then I don't know what happened but dukesrg dumper that i was using is no longer online.. Does anyone know what other sites i can use to dump the memory. I had an O3DS. If anyone knows of a dumper that works like Dukesrg that would be awesome maybe i can start working on bravely second end layer codes but for now i am out of commission lol
http://www.fort42.com/ar3ds/editor/

Exitium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried dumping Bravely second end layer with that site and nothing dumps, the screen loads as if dumping, then 5 seconds later it crashes. With dukesrg it took a good 3 minutes or more to dump one game. Plus I can't even find the bin file on my SD card post browser crash. Is there a specific browser I need? I already have 1.7567.

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so it's already Fates functional?

Nope. That link goes to a post where a user uploaded a 100% Support Log Global file. Unfortunately, it deletes your entire Unit Logbook, but for those who don't care about that, the user has the four amiibo in the Logbook so you can recruit them into your game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?