Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well THIS ISNT that iso site. If the guy dont go to help people with tool and just go to post warez i think this should be locked.

What a understood he will upload a pack with patcher.
@Cyan he put on the video a description and in english means " will upload programs will need"(patcher and other things).

Last edited by Antonio Ricardo,

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's pretty cool to see, that looks pretty legit as far as I can tell. I just wish (Along with everyone else) that we had more details on how this works, how the patcher is designed, and other information so we can use it to further our Wii U scene to things other than piracy. :)

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
And i readed something about region lock... that mean most people cant use the warez because anyone know what region use the hacker.

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, USA region. Bad luck for Europe.
Yes it's region locked but it's related to the console only.
EUR users will be able to use this potential exploit as USA users, once the guy behind all of this will release the 100 Gb EUR package.

wprpalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quick input from a guy that does not own a Wii U, but is very familiar with how brazilians behave on the internet (because I am one)

Brazilians are renowned shitposters, trolls and love to take advantage of any hype-inducing subject or topic.
Brazilians are also not really known for having logic analyzers, debugging tools and whatnot because of their prohibitive cost down here.
With lots of people working on this, what are the chances that the fabled piracy solution for the Wii U comes from Brazil?

My advice? Take this with a grain, or rather, a shitload of salt.

P.S.: I would love to be proven wrong though.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Quick input from a guy that does not own a Wii U, but is very familiar with how brazilians behave on the internet (because I am one)

Brazilians are renowned shitposters, trolls and love to take advantage of any hype-inducing subject or topic.
Brazilians are also not really known for having logic analyzers, debugging tools and whatnot because of their prohibitive cost down here.
With lots of people working on this, what are the chances that the fabled piracy solution for the Wii U comes from Brazil?

My advice? Take this with a grain, or rather, a shitload of salt.

P.S.: I would love to be proven wrong though.
Anyone with a WIi U in Brazil should be rich. Or at least not poor. It's expensive as hell.

ivoyko

Trophies
XP
Country
The same. I have every digital game in the eShop bought (excepting some shovelware). WIth 1.2 TB full of legit games, I don't --- care about this. But it's funny to read some people's ----posts.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you can't post those keys here.

A forum of pirates than i know (and its the forum than i hate and i have the avatar with the red sign) its crazy for get this shit.

Reactions: Olmectron

wprpalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone with a WIi U in Brazil should be rich. Or at least not poor. It's expensive as hell.

Since you are Mexican, I believe the average income per household of both our countries is relatively similar.
So you must know what some people put up with just to have a gaming console. I have acquaintances that are nearly 6 months late on all utility bills and rents, but still buy games on a monthly basis.

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A forum of pirates than i know (and its the forum than i hate and i have the avatar with the red sign) its crazy for get this shit.
Oh, yes. I read them back in the Wii days. They were helpful back then. But it's been years since I've visited ElOtroLado.net

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since you are Mexican, I believe the average income per household of both our countries is relatively similar.
So you must know what some people put up with just to have a gaming console. I have acquaintances that are nearly 6 months late on all utility bills and rents, but still buy games on a monthly basis.
Yeah, that sounds like me, in fact. :)

Anyway, let's hope people gets their dose of piracy for having less people whinning about "GIVE ME DA IOSU"

Reactions: ivoyko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm