Hacking Homebrew ROM Hack Is it possible to patch CTGP-R or Mario Kart Midnight into WBFS files?

KirbyBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! So I heard it's impossible to patch CTGP-R because of the encrypted part, but I put in here just to see if anyone know a way. And about the Midnight mod, I haven't heard many people talking about it, so I really wanna know if it's encrypted or not and if it's possible to patch it.

Thanks in advance!! :)

Adv3rtize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! So I heard it's impossible to patch CTGP-R because of the encrypted part, but I put in here just to see if anyone know a way. And about the Midnight mod, I haven't heard many people talking about it, so I really wanna know if it's encrypted or not and if it's possible to patch it.

Thanks in advance!! :)
I managed to find a CTGP-R wbfs file online but its not the latest version because of the encryption, I can provide a link if you want.

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
I dont quite understand, can you clarify? I was saying I can provide a ctgp r wbfs file link, its techically the full game if thats what you mean? I wont post link if thats the case.
What i mean is the game is a patch of a copyrighted game, that being Mario Kart Wii, it is against the rules to share WAREZ, which a prepatched file of Mario Kart wii from a random website would be

KirbyBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to find a CTGP-R wbfs file online but its not the latest version because of the encryption, I can provide a link if you want.
No need, thanks, I already have the 1.02 version, and it's also agaisnt the rules so I guess it wouldn't be possible eihter way :V but thanks for answering! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...