Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tickets. There is no known way to extract legitimate eShop tickets, and WUD tickets do not work with WUP install packages

"The Brazilians" (we really need a better name for this) have done 1 of 2 things: either 1) found way to extract legitimate tickets, or 2) found way to repackage WUD files as WUP install package and use WUD tickets

Since they're refusing to disclose the method, this thread is not interesting. I have no interest in their "warez" links other than reverse engineering what they did.

Do not be so ungrateful, it is the best current solution to install games aplenty, as Loadiine use only SD cards.
some gratitude is welcome.
But whatever.

But a source code will be very nice too.

Last edited by xstationbr,

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not be so ungrateful, it is the best current solution to install games aplenty, as Loadiine use only SD cards.
some gratitude is welcome.
But whatever.
It's less a matter of gratitude and more a matter that download links to pirated games do not belong on GBAtemp. If the only thing we are waiting for here is download links, then this conversation belongs somewhere else.

Reactions: jbuck1975

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's less a matter of gratitude and more a matter that download links to pirated games do not belong on GBAtemp. If the only thing we are waiting for here is download links, then this conversation belongs somewhere else.

yes, in a way you are right, but we have no better option or continue using loadiine forever or I choose to use this additional method until releasing an CFW Iosu.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
users know there will be no sharing links here. This forum is not a place to share pirated games.
This thread is becoming a "we will release only pirated games for everyone" instead of sharing a patcher or talking about the used "strategy", so this will not end well here.

but we have no better option
Yes there is a better option : releasing a patcher for everyone to use on their games, not supporting an ISO release group.

if the patcher is not safe, make it safe before releasing it !
don't release pre-patched ISO because users are begging and you want to be the first to release a solution.
Do it right.

OverPoweredSheep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

It wasn't supposed to be here in the first place. They weren't the ones to announce it in the trump thread and this thread wasn't created by them as well.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
users know there will be no sharing links here. This forum is not a place to share pirated games.
This thread is becoming a "we will release only pirated games for everyone" instead of sharing a patcher, so this will not end well here.

Yes there is a better option : a patcher, not an ISO release group.
We know their youtube channels, they will probably put the links in a video description and tell us here.

Not sure at what point that is against the rules.

Last edited by DeslotlCL,
Reactions: xstationbr

Antonio Ricardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This thread is becoming a "we will release only pirated games for everyone" instead of sharing a patcher, so this will not end well here.

Yes there is a better option : releasing a patcher for everyone to use on their games, not supporting an ISO release group.

He knows cant release pirated games here.
Wait until he released a patcher or everything solved before locked this thread.

Last edited by Antonio Ricardo,
Reactions: xstationbr

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So he's uploading a 100gb file so people can go dowload the whole thing just to find out it was fake. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol