Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
About save games, may this works using save data on SD Card and game installed on USB HDD??
i think yes cause all save data apear be stored on SD Card, but i not so sure.
can someone give me sure?
Only thing the SD card has to do with this is to have the modded version of WUP Installer & game to be installed. Once the game is installed, The Wiiu will launch the game from the home screen as if it was purchased from the Eshop, & will save game saves normally to internal or WiiU formatted USB/HDD. The SD card will have no other use (Unless you want to use other Homebrew app's that have nothing to do with this).

Thats my understanding anyway.

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think he is talking about his loadiine saves.

Exactly, then i need to play all again.
my wife will kilck my nutes when she knows all progress on Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze may be lost.

Then, than she continue playing with Loadiine.
Sorry for her. :)

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Here we go guys the excuses are rolling out! Blame me if he decides to not release it, he probably will! He is trying to find a good reason to get his lying ass out of all this, trust me!

"I'm not releasing this now because @Reecey is talking bollocks and I don't have to put up with his nasty offending comments towards me" "and also on top of that he has disgraced my country by talking about the Olympics which cost my country a lot of money just for the fun of television, its disgusting!" :lol:
According to the douche level, you very much remind me of me.
And I very very very much agree with you.

Reactions: Reecey

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
save data is saved always in the HDD. If you don't have a HDD connected, it's saved directly on the console's internal memory.

SD can't be used to save game data.

I have played all my games from my HDD, so I'm really sure about this.

Thanks for you response very good!

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Only thing the SD card has to do with this is to have the modded version of WUP Installer & game to be installed. Once the game is installed, The Wiiu will launch the game from the home screen as if it was purchased from the Eshop, & will save game saves normally to internal or WiiU formatted USB/HDD. The SD card will have no other use (Unless you want to use other Homebrew app's that have nothing to do with this).

Thats my understanding anyway.

I understand this part of process, i only want to knows if i can continue play with saves from loadiine, but our friend said not.
but thanks for you too.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Why we can't now just install titles with modified wupinstaller? Whats need? Of course eur titles to eur console usa to usa etc.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why we can't now just install titles with modified wupinstaller? Whats need? Of course eur titles to eur console usa to usa etc.
Tickets. There is no known way to extract legitimate eShop tickets, and WUD tickets do not work with WUP install packages

"The Brazilians" (we really need a better name for this) have done 1 of 2 things: either 1) found way to extract legitimate tickets, or 2) found way to repackage WUD files as WUP install package and use WUD tickets

Since they're refusing to disclose the method, this thread is not interesting. I have no interest in their "warez" links other than reverse engineering what they did.

Tibi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kohmei this is what I mentionted in my last post. They will only release "warez". No tutorial or something. So we will not know what they have done.

Reactions: Kohmei

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tickets. There is no known way to extract legitimate eShop tickets, and WUD tickets do not work with WUP install packages

"The Brazilians" (we really need a better name for this) have done 1 of 2 things: either 1) found way to extract legitimate tickets, or 2) found way to repackage WUD files as WUP install package and use WUD tickets

Since they're refusing to disclose the method, this thread is not interesting. I have no interest in their "warez" links other than reverse engineering what they did.
Maybe Piratte and King Cerelepe? I

Enviado de meu 6039J usando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q