Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Cerelepe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I won't be answering question of all, I am the days without sleep, we are working hard for it, right now I am preparing a package with several games, I will test it all to make sure they will work for you all, wait a little longer please, I think my friend @mvmiranda told you he knows me , so people can make sure it's all true!. Sorry my bad English.

Return soon.

Hug

Enviado de meu C6503 usando Tapatalk

CoolAlpha

Trophies
XP
Country
I won't be answering question of all, I am the days without sleep, we are working hard for it, right now I am preparing a package with several games, I will test it all to make sure they will work for you all, wait a little longer please, I think my friend @mvmiranda told you he knows me , so people can make sure it's all true!. Sorry my bad English.
What are the requirements for your mod?

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
@leonmagnus99 No need to release anything because IOSU exploit was already released. ;) (somewhere, search for it)
It's the tools that we're lacking, I'll not make a move because Team SALT has already did.

Guys, calm down. I made this thread to inspire some specific people so they could turn this strategy into reality.

Does this still require to format the HDD into the special Wii U format? Or does it work by putting the WUDs/games into a special folder from the HDD?
If it does, then I'll hold back a little longer.
I would like to boot everything (NGC, Wii and Wii U) from the same HDD without having it formatted in the Wii U format.
It does.
It's a bummer I know, that you can't have all games in one USB. ;(
I don't think this theory would work... Even if you managed to access the drive and somehow install the game on it, it wouldn't pass the signature checks. You need more than just a ticket and some console specific encryption keys to install a game to your HDD from an external source.
Excuse me, we're inserting a official game, it WILL pass the checks because it's SIGNED. (Games are signed, homebrews aren't!)
Would .wux games work too? Cause its Just a compressed .wud File, isn't it?
I think only WUD, I don't think the Wii U actually expects a WUX coming... :P

@Reecey blame the one who started the offtopicness.

Also @King Cerelepe, since you're releasing anyway, can you tell me what exactly did you do? I'm kinda curious... I'm sure it's a hacky way! :P
If you don't want any information to go public before the release, feel free to send me a PM. ;)

Last edited by AboodXD,
Reactions: Reecey and peteruk

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@King Cerelepe, and any other users posting youtube video or screenshot : please, could you put your console in english ? :P
If you are willing to post it on an international forum, and to let all the world know about it, maybe it's a good idea to set the console to english language before doing any guide/tutorial/demo.

It's not like we can't see which menu you are using, but that's just nicer to read.
Well, that's your decision, it's only a suggestion.

Thanks.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it might be a good idea to refine Saviine. Since many users are going from Loadiine to this method, many users probably want to use their save file that they created on Loadiine. The only thing that I'm not certain about, is how injecting save files back into the system works...

Reactions: peteruk

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it might be a good idea to refine Saviine. Since many users are going from Loadiine to this method, many users probably want to use their save file that they created on Loadiine. The only thing that I'm not certain about, is how injecting save files back into the system works...
Saviine works just fine as is. It can inject & dump a save just by double clicking inject.bat or dump.bat.

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...